The Management of the Federal Polytechnic Idah wishes to inform all the Fresh & Returning students that they can now proceed with the Booking of Hostel Space for 2017/2018 academic session.
FED POLY IDAH BOOKING OF HOSTEL SPACE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Visit the Portal (www.fepoda.edu.ng )
- Click on Accommodation
- ND I and HND I are to login with their REGISTRATION No or FORM No
- ND II and HND II are to login with their school REGISTRATION No
- Then enter School fee teller number and Level to proceed
- If there are spaces still available then book a space by completing the form.
- On completion, you will be generated RRR NUMBER which confirms that you have successfully booked a room in the selected
- Print out your data and go to ANY BANK not later than 5 WORKING DAYS to pay ACCOMMODATION FEE .
- Failure to pay within 5 working days, your booking will be cancelled and your room will be placed vacant.
- Go to any café to validate the RRR NUMBER by Uploading your Passport
- Upload your Passport and print two (2) copies of your allocation slip to know your Hostel Name, Bed-space and Room Number.
- Go to Student Affairs Directorate for documentation and take a copy of the
allocation slip to the hostel supervisor for check-in.
Registration Starts from 6TH February, 2017.
Get MEJN Updates via Email
This post first appeared on Latest Updates About Universities, Colleges, Scholarships And Vacancy, please read the originial post: here