LEAP Africa Graduate Paid Internship Programme 2018
LEAP Africa, one of Nigeria’s leading non-profit organizations focused on leadership development in Nigeria for youth, entrepreneurs and corporate organizations with training programmes and activities across the region is hiring. Our mission is: To inspire, empower and equip a new cadre of African leaders by providing the skills and tools for personal, organizational and community transformation.
Applications are invited for:
Title: LEAP Graduate Paid Internship Programme
LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship Programme (LEAPGIP): offers a very unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative and leadership savvy graduates to work in an innovative business environment while gaining professional and leadership experience. Graduate Interns come from different works of life and will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities and programmes designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP and leadership in Africa. Our ideal interns must have keen project management acumen, strong creative and analytic skills, tremendous drive for results and unparalleled curiosity and focus.
LEAP Africa is looking for innovative, passionate individuals to carry out the following functions:
- Monitor and evaluate existing projects with or without supervision
- Demonstrate a high level of creative and problem solving skills in achieving work goals
- Develop and market Leadership Programmes
- Design and implement LEAP programs.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Carry out independent research and design training/ educational curriculum
- Facilitate trainings
- Create basic graphics designs
Areas of interest:
- Biz LEAP: Design and implementation of enterprise programs and solutions. Candidates must have high business acumen, networking skills and project management.
- eLEAP: Content development ( educational sector), 2D, 3D animation skills, video editing and graphics skills and project management.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning: Research focused individual. A Degree in Statistics, Political Science or Economics will be preferred. Sound analytics skills, research writing and presentation skills, and project management.
- Youth LEAP: Youth focused program design and implementation, Facilitation, stakeholder management, curriculum development, project management.
Step 1: Video Challenge
- Create a video on the topic “ Leadership begins with true self-awareness, leading yourself first before others”
- Tell us of an example where you demonstrated and expressed this belief
- What do you consider to be your greatest achievement and why?
- What are your thoughts on this belief
- Upload the video to YouTube and paste the link when filling the “Application Form”.
Step 2: Creativity Challenge
- Design a PowerPoint presentation on the topic “The power of one towards nation building” and upload it when filling the “Application Form”. Note that you will be required to make a presentation if you get shortlisted.
You will be evaluated based on the following metrics:
- Conceptual skills
- Presenting / speaking skills
- Research Abilities
- Presentation design
Step 3: Fill this Application Form
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send link to your YouTube video, your presentation and their CV’s with appropriate subject “Internship at LEAP Africa, to: [email protected]
Click Here for more Information
Note: Only qualified persons will be contacted.
The post LEAP Africa Graduate Paid Internship Programme 2018 appeared first on Job Recruitment.