World Energy Council Future Energy Leaders’ Programme 2018
Job Vacancy Alert: According to the statement released by management of World Energy Council , they have finally started World Energy Council Future Energy Leaders’ Programme 2018. All interested persons are directed to apply via the recruitment portal made available at the wrapping up part of this article. Continue reading after the jump
World Energy Council is now looking for the next set of bright young professionals to join its Future Energy Leaders’ programme – the FEL-100, which is designed to help shape, inspire and grow our energy leaders of tomorrow. his is a prime opportunity for young professionals to become one of the Council’s key communities. Our Future Energy Leaders (FELS), form a community of exceptional young professionals who share a commitment to shaping the global energy agenda.
The FEL 100 network consists of individuals from across the globe who represent diverse players within the energy sector including government, academia, civil society, the industry as well as social entrepreneurs.
Members of the FEL-100 get the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the World Energy Council’s global energy dialogue
- Support the development of balanced policy frameworks
- Help shape energy solutions for tomorrow
Every year the number of applicants is greater than the number of spaces available and the number of applications grows. Therefore, only the strongest candidates will be selected by the Nominations Committee of the FEL Board, taking into account the diversity of gender, background and region.
Programme applicants should meet the following essential criteria:
- Have a minimum of 3 years full-time post-graduate and professional experience in an energy-related field
- Be highly motivated to work with the World Energy Council and ready to show commitment to become a member of the FEL-100, remaining engaged for at least one year
- Demonstrate a solid interest and proven track record in energy; the CV indicates a specific achievement and the potential to become a leader in the energy sector
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Not be more than 35 years old at the time of application (born on or after February 1982).
- Possess an advanced level of English, as the programme and all communications will be delivered in English
The Nominations Committee of the FEL Board will be responsible for the final selection of new participants to the programme.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should hit this link and complete the application form Click here to Apply
The deadline for nominations is 23 February 2018.
We are looking forward to receiving applications from the brightest young professionals around the world!
Click Here To Apply
The post World Energy Council Future Energy Leaders’ Programme 2018 appeared first on Job Recruitment.