International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies IFRC Fresh Recruitment 2017/2018 has not started interested applicants should take note of this . Please this announcement is for the general public especially those people interested in participating in IFRC Fresh Recruitment 2017 that it is yet to begin . For now, we will be sharing with you the Application Guide and Requirements.
In this article, you are going to get update on International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Ifrc, this update will be featuring some vital information like IFRC requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates that will give you advantage over other applicants that isn’t opportuned to visit this portal. Continue reading as we throw more light on this (IFRC), much is going to be revealed free of charge.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, with 190 member National Societies. As part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, our work is guided by seven fundamental principles; humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality. Our network is able to reach out to 150 million people each year all thanks to the 190 member National Societies. Our duty is to act before, during and after disasters, crises and health emergence with the common focus to meet the needs and improve the lives of vulnerable people in every part of the country.
The vision of the is to independence and voluntary service organization is to be proactive in tackling the major challenges that presently confront humanity. They are committed to building strong National Societies and to supporting scaling up of National Societies’ services to the most vulnerable populations. Their network has been broadened and they has successfully established a Cluster office in Abuja to support five countries of Benin, Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria and Togo as well as Liberia and Sierra Leone which are country offices.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) will be recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Community Engagement and Accountability (CEA) Officer
Ref No: IFRC-A-CEA-008
Location: Abuja (with frequent travel to field)
Classification Level: TBC
Immediate Supervisor’s Title: Disaster Management Delegate
Technical Manager’s Title:Regional CEA Senior Advisor
- Under oversight of the Disaster Management Delegate , CEA Officer will support the implementation of approaches and activities to enhance community engagement, communication and participation within the of the Nigeria Complex Crisis Operation (NCCO).
- The CEA Officer will support the NRCS-IFRC operation team to integrate effective and appropriate participation and feedback, behaviour change communication and ‘information as aid’ activities within the NCCO.
The post-holder will work closely with the NRCS community engagement team, building on the previous beneficiary communication work.
Duties applicable to all staff:
- Actively work towards the achievement of the Federation Secretariat’s goals
- Abide by and work in accordance with the Red Cross and Red Crescent principles
- Perform any other work related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager
- Two years’ experience in community engagement initiatives, beneficiary communication, risk communication, or social mobilisation activities in development programmes or operations
- Experience with behaviour change campaigns
- Experience with monitoring and reporting tools
- Experience of working for the Red Cross/Red Crescent
- Good understanding of the humanitarian environment, specifically complex crisis situations
- Solid experience in delivering communication and community engagement capacity building efforts with local organizations, including on accountability tools and feedback mechanismsin complex and delicate situations
- Experience working withcommunication channels such as radio, TV, SMS, cinema/drama and complaints and response mechanisms
Application Deadline/Closing Date
will be revealed as soon as this recruitment begins
Senior Health Officer
- The scope of the Senior Health Officer position is to provide support to the five countries covered by the West Coast country support team; Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria and Togo.
- He/She shall be based in Abuja and as a secondary responsibility, be supporting the Nigeria Red Cross Society (NRCS) in their day to day Health and care related activities. His/her primary responsibility will be to implement the Cluster Health strategy.
- Build and maintain a knowledge database and disseminate technical information, updates and innovation in the health sector to PNS and Cluster.
- Participate in health trainings, meetings and forums when applicable.
- Produce regular quality technical reports to the Cluster and in collaboration with the PMER Delegate
Relevant University Degree (such as Management, Development Studies, Public Health, Social Sciences, etc.)
Application Deadline/Closing Date
Has not been released
The post International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies IFRC Recruitment 2017/2017 | Application Form & Requirements appeared first on Job Recruitment.