Indian Army Rally Andhra Pradesh District Wise List 2019 - Indian Army is going to conduct Rally Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh in Various District. Recruitment rally will be handled on differ dates in differ district.
About Indian Army :
Indian Army is the Land Based Branch and the Largest Component of Indian Armed Forces. The President Of India serves as the supreme commander of the Indian Army and it is commanded by Chief of Army Staff Who is a Four Star General. The Indian Army possesses the Second position in the world because of its No. of Personnel.
Indian Army Rally Recruitment :
Applicant can check and get more information given with the below table. This table is direct way to get any kind of Rally Bharti In Andhra Pradesh. This Table is very useful thing for those Applicant who want to apply in Indian Army and Belongs to Andhra Pradesh. Applicant can check here All the Rally in Andhra Pradesh in any District. With the Help of this post Applicants no need for go to the any other website.
Recruitment Rally schedule in Andhra Pradesh
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002|
- Height Required:-
- The Height Required For All The Posts Is 166 CM, But For The Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk It Is 162 CM and For The Soldier technical Post it iS 165 CM.
Each Applicant Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight. But For The Soldier Tradesmen, The Required Weight Is 48 Kg.
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion) But For The Soldier Tradesmen, The Required Chest Measurement Is 76 CM( +5 CM Expansion).
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
About Admit Card :-
- Indian army issued admit card in two ways. first Applicants can download their admit card by logging in their account or admit card will be sent to Applicant ’s email id. Detailed information about admit card/ hall ticket will be available on the official website or official notification released by the Indian army on its official website.
About Result :-
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No Separate letter will be sent to the Applicant . It is responsibility of Applicant to check the result and report to Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Recruitment Procedure :-
All Applicants who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR are required to apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration Applicants shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Weightage in Merit :-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
Important Document for Recruitment Rally :-
- Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha Applicants wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Applicants belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If Applicant is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Applicants having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the Applicants must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) Applicants must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable Applicants to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Documents mentioned at Paragraph 1 to 11 above are required in original alongwith one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal/ Headmaster/ Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy/ printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for Applicants whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for Applicants who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.