Chhattisgarh Police SI Recruitment 2018 Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 for 655 Posts of Sub Inspector, &
In Chhattisgarh Police Department, online application forms are invited on the website of Chhattisgarh Police from the Local Male / Female Candidates of the State to fulfill the posts of Subedar, Sub-Inspector Cadre and Platoon Commander.
|Sub Inspector (Special Branch)||37|
|Sub Inspector (Finger Expert)||08|
|Sub Inspector (Question paper)||02|
|Sub Inspector (Computer)||11|
|Sub Inspector (Telecom)||07|
Minimum age limit for all Candidates is 18 years and maximum age limit is 28 years. Relaxation of age is applicable as per the rules.
Salary matrix level – 8 (initial monthly salary – Rs 35400/-)
SC / ST category have to pay Rs.200/- and all other Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- as application fee according to the details mentioned in the official Advertisement.
- To qualify any exam you need to work hard, so try aiming at your goal and work hard.
- Be consistent in your Learning Process
- Don’t get affected by the diversions and be focused.
- Stay Calm and Cool during the exam
- Don’t make decisions in a hurry i.e. Analyses and then answer if you’re not confirmed about the answer try not answering it
- Visit the official website -
- Check the “Notification” Section
- Click on the “SUB INSPECTOR RECRUITMENT 2018”
- Read the Official notification carefully to get full details
- Click on the “Online Application Form” to Apply Online
- Read “Prerequisites” and Select the post
- Enter all required details
- Fill the application form carefully before the last date
- Do not forget to have printout of application form for future use