West Bengal Postman Mailguard Admit Card 2018 West Bengal Postal Circle Admit Card 2018 WB Circle Postman/ Mailguard Hall Ticket Call Letter 2018 WB Post Postman Mail Guard Exam Date
22.08.2018 : West Bengal Postman/Mailguard Written Exam & Admit card is Released…
India Post had recently invited application to fill up the of Mailguard/ Postman for West Bengal Postal Circle. Many Interested Candidates Filled there Online Application Form for These Posts. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form is Started from 18/06/2018 and Conducted Till 17.07.2018.
|Board Name||West Bengal Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Postman, Mailguard|
|No. of Vacancies||239|
|Application Starting Date||18th June 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply||17th July 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Work Location||West Bengal|
|Selection Process||Aptitude Test|
All the Candidates Filled there Online Application Form Successfully. Now, the Exam for these Posts is going to conduct shortly. The Written Exam Will be Conducted Soon & the Date Will be Announce Soon on the Official Website. Candidates should keep in touch with WB Postal Circle website.
Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of this Aptitude Test conducting by WB Postal Circle. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before exam.
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- Examination will be conducted for rzo Minutes covering four parts in a session.
- Question Paper Will be 100 Marks/Questions & Divided into Four Parts & Each part will be for 25 marks/Questions.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into General Knowledge, Mathematics, English & Regional Language.
- The candidates shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test of the level of 10th class/matriculation covering the following subjects/topics.
- Firstly, visit the official website of West Bengal Postal Circle i.e. www.westbengalpost.gov.in
- Find the desired link so as to obtain WB Postal Admit Card on the home page.
- Later, click on that link.
- Fill the required fields it asks for like Registration Number, Date of Birth during the time of Login.
- Make sure the details entered are correct and then press the Submit Button
- Then, a new page will be opened showing up the West Bengal Postal Circle Mailguard Call Letter.
- Finally, take a hard copy of WB Postal Circle Admit Card 2018, keep it safe for future reference.