WBPSC Fire Operator Admit Card 2018 West Bengal PSC Fire Operator Written Exam Date 2018 WBPSC Fire Operator Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2018 Download West Bengal Fire Operator Admit Card 2018
28.08.2018: West Bengal PSC Has Released Fire Operator Exam Admit Card On Its Official Website
|Name of the Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission in Kolkata|
|Department Name||The Department of Fire & Emergency Services|
|No. of Posts||1452|
|Name of Examination||West Bengal Fire Services Examination 2018|
|Opening Date of Application||13th June 2018|
|Closing Date for Application||3rd July 2018|
|Examination Centre||Kolkata, Darjeeling & other Districts in West Bengal|
|West Bengal PSC Fire Operator Hall Ticket Release Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||15th September 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test and Personality Test|
|Job Category||West Bengal State Government Jobs|
has recently announced about the recruitment for Total of Fire Operator. All the eligible Candidates filled there application form for these Post according to there preference. The Online Application is started from & Conducted till Date .
All the eligible Candidates filled there application form will face the written ExamThe Written Examination will be held at various venues in Kolkata and in certain other Districts of West Bengal tentatively on the 15th September, 2018The Exam will be of .
- Name of the Aspirant.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Registration Number.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
Candidates who applied for this competitive exam should download their E-admit card to enter in the prescribed exam center of this written Exam Conducted by WBPSC. The Admit Card will be available Soon on the official Website as well as Our this page in Upcoming days. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, It can only be download in upcoming dates before exam.
The Selection Process for WBPSC Fire Operator involves several rounds to screen the eligible and capable candidates. In general, West Bengal Public Service Commission conducts a Written Exam in the starting phase. Furthermore, there will be a Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test and Personality Test. After completion of the selection process, the WBPSC team discloses the merit list of candidates. They are in this way
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 80 Marks with 01 Hours.
- The Question paper will be on English (20 Marks), General Studies (40 Marks) & Arithmetic (20 Marks)
- The Question Paper will be based on Last Education.
|1.||Objective Type (OMR Based Exam)||English Language|
- Primarily, reach up to the official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission i.e. www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Find the desired link to obtain WBPSC Fire Operator Admit Card 2018 on the home page.
- Later, click on that link.
- Fill up the required fields like Enrollment Number, Date of Birth during the time of Login.
- Cross check the filled data and then hit the Submit Button.
- A new page will be displayed showing up the WBPSC Fire Operator Hall Ticket 2018.
- Finally, take a hard copy of West Bengal PSC Fire Operator Call Letter, preserve it safe for future reference.