IBPS RRB PO Expected Cutoff Marks State Wise 2018 IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1 Expected Cut Off Marks 2018 Officer Scale 1 Main Exam State wise cut off 2018 Main Exam Cut Off IBPS RRB PO Pre Expected Cut Off Marks 2018 IBPS RRB PO Expected Cutoff For Pre 2018 IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Expected Cutoff 2018 IBPS RRB Expected Cut Off Marks IBPS RRB Officer Scale- I Cut Off 2018 IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 2 3 Previous Year Expected Cut Off 2018
All The Candidates Who Are Searching For Expected Cutoff Marks Of Ibps Rrb PO (Officer Scale-1) Can Check Here… The Preliminary Exam For RRB P0 .
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Prelims Expected Cut off 2018
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Prelims Exam cut-off will be evaluated on the following criteria -
1. The difficulty level of the exam - The cutoff of the exam is evaluated according to the level of the questions in each slot of the exam.
2. No. of attempts in each section by candidates - Also, it depends on the number of questions attempted by the candidates in various slots of the exam.
3. Total Number of vacancies in the state - The number of vacancies plays a major role in the exam cutoff. The cutoff of the exam will be automatically increased if the total number of vacancies in the state is low as compared to the previous year.
4. The total number of candidates appeared in the exam - The cutoff of the exam also depends on the total number of candidates appeared in the exam in a different state.
Major Changes introduced in the exam
Before going into the details of individual sections of IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2018 Exam, let's understand major changes that we observed in the overall exam –
1. Variations in every slot -
- Just like SBI PO & Clerk exam, IBPS has also introduced variations in each slot of the exam.
- Questions from different topics were asked in each slot.
- Along with the topics, the number of questions of individual topics also was on a different line for each shift.
- For example, Questions from Approximation, Data Sufficiency, Quantity 1 & Quantity 2 topic was asked in some slots only, not in every shift of the exam. Similarly, Questions from Inequality, Coding-Decoding, Syllogism topic was part of some slots only.
2. Old Pattern Based Questions -
- There were no major changes in the pattern of questions in IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2018.
- The questions of Reasoning, Quant sections were based on old pattern only.
3. Overall Exam Level -
- The overall level of the exam was Moderate.
- Some questions were calculative & difficult, for example – Caselet (paragraph based) D.I. & Mixed DI - Line Graph + Table chart, Quantity 1 & Quantity 2.
- Similarly, some of the Puzzles werelengthy and difficult to solve in the given frame of time.
IBPS will provide Official Cut Off Marks for CWE VI RRB Exam, after Result Declaration. We will provide you Section wise & Overall Cut off Marks (Expected), which is Necessary for applicants who are going to appear for Pre/ Mains Exam. It is well Known that IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Pre Will Be conducted from. the Main Exam of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, III will be conducted from
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||47.75||48.25|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||43.88||36.92||51.35||54.35|