Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2018: – Armed Forces Medical Services has issued a notification for the recruitment of Officer Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply by 26th April 2018 Armed Forces Medical Services Notification 2018 online application form Educational Qualifications
1. Candidates should have PG.
2. Other education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age details go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ST/PH Age relaxation as per on Government Rules and Regulation.
Armed Forces Medical Services Vacancy Notification 2018
Notification / Advertising There is full notification for Armed Forces Medical Services – SecretaryVacancy – Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration Armed Forces Medical Services – Secretary Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here:- Application Form
Admit Card / Result Armed Forces Medical Services – Secretary you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here: Admit Card Result Important Dates
1. Start Date for Submission of Application:- 31st March 2018.
2. Start Date for Submission of Application:- 26th April 2018
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website amcsscentry.gov.in by 26th April 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Selection Process 1. Candidates will be select based Interview. 2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
Armed Forces Medical Services Officer Post – Application Form Advertisements