Delhi Bhartiya Khadya Nigam Notification 2017 online application form/Admit card
- 1. Candidates should have passed Middle Standard (8th Class).
- 2. More educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
- 1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
- 2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Delhi Government Rule Regulation.
- 1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 16th October 2017.
- 2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th November 2017
- 3. Availability of Admit Cards on the website:- 10 days prior to the date of examination.
- 4. Written Test Date:- 18th February 2018.
- 1. Application Fee to be Paid: Rs. 250/-
- 2. The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through SBI Internet Banking/ other major bank’s Internet Banking/ Debit/Credit Cards: 15.11.2017
- 3. The last date for generating the Bank e-Challan: 15.11.2017
- 4. The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan at branches of SBI: 15.11.2017
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through the website fcidelhijobs.com by 15th November 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Physical Test.