National Urban Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2018: – NULM has issued a notification for the recruitment ofCommunity Organiser Vacancyat 73 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 6th February 2018.
1. Candidates should have passed ntermediate (10+2) Class.
2. More educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be 23 yaers to 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ST/PH Candidates Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule and Regulation.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of National Urban Livelihoods Mission – Community Organiser Vacancy:– Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration National Urban Livelihoods Mission – Community OrganiserApply Application form or New Registration:- Application Form Admit Card/ Result National Urban Livelihoods Mission – Community Organiser you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:- Admit Card Result Important Dates
1. Starting date for Submission of Application:- 11st January 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 6th February 2018.
For Candidates Application Fee deatils please go to official notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website nulmassam.in by 6th February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Selection Process 1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam/Interview 2. Other Selection Process details go to official notification.
National Urban Livelihoods Mission Vacancy 2018 Notification
NULM Community Organiser 73 Post – Application Form