Latest News: NCERT Vacancy Notification 2018 – Jr Accountant 6 Post Download Form/Admit card/Answer key/Results
National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018: –NCERT has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior AccountantVacancy at06 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 21 Days.
NCERT Recruitment Notification 2018 Online Application form
1. Candidates should have passed Degree Commerce/Economics/Other
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Notification / Advertising
AccountantVacancy:– Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration National Council of Educational Research & Training – Accountant Application form or New Registration:- Application Form Admit Card / Answer Key / Result National Council of Educational Research & Training – Accountant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:- Admit Card Answer Key Result Important Dates
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 20th January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 21 Days.
Fee Details For all Candidates Application fee Rs 200/- How to Apply 1. Postal Address:- Section Officer R-II, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website ncert.nic.in by 21 Days or Click on the below How to Apply links. Selection Process Candidates will be selected based on Written Test
National Council of Educational Research & Training Vacancy 2018 Notification