Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 13 Junior Assistant Posts: Applications are invited from intending candidates who are citizens of India as defined in the Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed form of Application available in Part – IX of the Assam Gazette for filling up of the following vacant posts.
Last Date of Application: 21-02-2018 during office hours
No of posts: 13 posts [UR-13 OBC-0 STP-0 STH-0 SC-0]
Salary: Grade Pay Rs. 6200/- Pay Band: Rs. 14000 – 49000/- per month
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum 6 months Computer Diploma from an institute recognized by Govt.
- The candidate must have good knowledge & skill in computer, Special Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet and Email etc
Candidate should not be less than 18 yrs and not more than 43yrs. of age on 01-01-2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 yrs. in case of SC/ST candidate.
Selection Process: Interested candidates who apply for the post have to appear a written test of 150 marks comprising General English -75 Marks, General Knowledge – 50 Marks & Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks, Further they have to appear another test of Computer Knowledge – 50 Marks/Theory, Computer Proficiency -50 Marks/Practical and Language skills in Assamese -50 Marks
Application Fees: Application fees has to be deposited by Treasury Challan into the Head of Account “0070- Other Administrative Services”
- For General: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/BC: Rs.150/-
- For BPLCard: Rs.0/-
How to apply:
Applications should be sent through post or delivered by hand to the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, P.O. – C.R. Building, PIN-786003, Dist- Dibrugarh, Assam. Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
Applicants shall submit the self attested copies of following documents/testimonials along with application:
- HSLC Admit Card (age proof), Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
- HSSLC Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
- Degree Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
- PRC Copy
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate if applicable.
- Original copy of Treasury Challan of application fees payment.
- BPL F.I. Card copy if applicable.
- 3 (Three) copies of passport size photographs. (One of which should be pasted on the application form).
- Certificate of Diploma in Computer knowledge.
- Self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
For More Details Click below link…..
Click Here for Advertisement LDA
The post Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 13 Junior Assistant Posts appeared first on Assam Job Portal.