CISF Recruitment 2018 – Apply 44 Constable Posts For North- East:
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published notification for recruitment of 330 Constable vacancies. All other details has given below.
Application Closing Date: 11th January 2018
CISF Vacancy Details:
No of Total Posts: 330 Posts
Name of Post :Constable (Fireman)
- Andhra Pradesh : 12 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh (Entire State) : 04 Posts
- Assam(Entire State) : 28 Posts
- Bihar : 24 Posts
- Chhattisgarh : 06 Posts
- Delhi(Entire State) : 04 Posts
- Gujarat(Entire State) : 15 Posts
- Haryana(Entire State) : 06 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh (Entire State) : 02 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir (Entire State) : 12 Posts
- Jharkhand : 08 Posts
- Karnataka(Entire State) : 16 Posts
- Kerala(Entire State) : 08 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh : 18 Posts
- Maharashtra : 26 Posts
- Manipur (Entire State) : 03 Posts
- Meghalaya (Entire State) : 03 Posts
- Mizoram(Entire State) : 01 Post
- Nagaland(Entire State) : 01 Post
- Odisha : 10 Posts
- Punjab(Entire State) : 07 Posts
- Rajasthan(Entire State) : 17 Posts
- Tamilnadu(Entire State) : 17 Posts
- Telengana : 09 Posts
- Tripura(Entire State) : 04 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh : 48 Posts
- Uttarakhand (Entire State) : 02 Posts
- West Bengal : 21 Posts
Candidates should be between 18 to 23 years of age as on 1st August 2017.Age exemption are applicable as per notification.
Education Qualification :
The candidate should have passed HSC or its equivalent from a recognized board or university .
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of PST,PET,Written Test and Physical Examination.
Selected candidates will get Pay monthly Rs.21700-69100/-
How To Apply:
Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit card/Debit Card of any bank. Fee are exempted for SC, ST, women and Ex-servicemen.
Candidates may apply online through the official website https://cisfrectt.in form 11.12.2017 to 11.01.2018.
For more details click on the link given below….