Updates and details for Tips to score good marks in the CA Examination 2017:
Here we have provided you some good points/tips to get good marks in the Examination. Read carefully below given points.
- Don’t fear about the examination. Take it as a challenge. Prepare psychologically to face it.
- You should refer the previous and model question papers. This is the important stage of getting acquaintance with the subject and the theme of the examination.
- Start reading with the easy and interesting subjects, and then take hard subjects.
- Prepare a timetable according to the available time you have for all subjects.
- Always repeat the tough subjects and tough questions in short time.
- Examiner does not see the face of the examinees. He gives the marks depending upon the answers written. So write answers carefully.
- Exam time i.e. 3 hours, is allotted to all the students. The students who write more and appropriate matter gets highest marks.
- Often you get yourself examined, by writing the answers fixing the time for each question, thus improving your speed of writing.
- If it is required the discuss the subject with your friends. And also get the suggestions from your Lectures. So that you can easily solve your problems.
- General writing speed is 25 to 40 words per minute. General handwriting speed in 10 words per minute. Therefore improve your writing speed by daily practicing.
- Give proper spaces on the top and bottom of the page. Only write 16 lines on each page.
- Put the side headings, sub-headings and top-headings whenever it required.
- If you remember correctly, then only write the definitions and quotes. Otherwise, it is better to write the contents. Remember all the important definitions and quotes.
- Preference shall be given to short notes, which fetch more marks.
- Divide the answer into paragraphs. Concluding remarks enhance the value of the answer.
- Do not waste the time before the examination, and also in the examination hall.
- Don’t leave the Examination hall until the last minutes. Check all the answers. Also, check the answer sheets and tag the answer sheets properly.