|life lessons for 20 years old|
- Follow your dreams.
- You have only one life, live it better.
- Whether you are older or younger than your siblings, give them respect and love.
- You may not listen to your elders but keep in mind if they are stopping or interrupting you from doing something then obey them.
- Love at first sight. NO, that is an attraction at first sight.
- Don’t run for what you want, work for things you need.
- If you are in college then you must talk to your parents at least once in a day.
- It is easy to find mistakes but it takes courage to accept it.
- Earn friends more than grades. Your grades will become past but your friends were with you in past, is with you at present, will be with you in future.
- Don’t waste your time in things that waste your time.
- Every day you will find another attraction but you need to focus on your need.
- Keep competition with yourself because competition with others may degrade your performance.
Urban Pathshala would like to hear your life lessons for your 20 years old one.