Hello readers, in today’s post we are going teach you how to convert Airtime (also known as Kati or recharge card) using the new platform called Zoranga.
The reason why I decided to post this is; one of my friend posted this on his Facebook timeline:
And this is the response he got from some of his friends:
These responses are what motived me to go and look for ways to reverse this kind of things. I hope you will find this tutorial helpful.
With this new platform Zoranga, you don’t have to worry or panic anymore when you mistakenly purchase airtime or purchased more than needed airtime from your bank. What you need to do is just open a Zoranga account to convert your airtime back to cash and then transfer it into your bank account instantly.
Zoranga.com is here to add value to your airtime or recharge card as now you can accept airtime from your customers as a form of payment and can also Convert Airtime to cash into your bank account.
On the part of web developers, bloggers and internet marketers, Apart from converting airtime to cash, Zoranga allows you to receive money from your customers in the form of airtime. You can setup the API on your website or blog and get paid seamlessly.
The airtime goes into your Zoranga account where you can now convert and transfer the cash to your bank account.
Check: Zoranga fees for conversion
How to Create Zoranga Account and Convert Airtime to Cash in Nigeria
Follow the below steps to convert airtime to cash:
1. Create an account on Zoranga.comit is free and takes little time for the sign up
2. After a successful sign up click on “deposit money” from your dashboard.
3. Choose from the available options as seen in the above pic to deposit. The options are:
· Deposit using airtime Pin
· Deposit with 9mobile transfer
· Deposit with MTN share and sell.
4. The value will be credited to your Zoranga account within seconds and it will be available for transfer to your bank or any bank account you like to transfer to.
Final Word: We have shown you how to convert airtime to cash and transfer it to your bank account in Nigeria. If you like the post please share and comment. And if you have any problem feel free to comment below.