Thursday, November 17 to Sunday, November 20 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in downtown Toronto. Tickets are valid for any one day of your choosing.
Your chance to win tickets to #GFWE and contest entry form is at the bottom of this post.
The 22nd annual Gourmet Food & Wine Expo offers you 1,500 wines, beers, spirits and gourmet foods to experience - more than ever before. You can journey around the globe with cooking pros, talk one-on-one with industry experts and taste the newest dishes and drinks.
You will have the opportunity to sample tons of new craft beer, awesome spirits, world-class wine and of course, food from some of the area’s top restaurants and chefs.
Some of this year's highlights include:
- Tutored Tastings Program offers the opportunity to taste some of the world's best wines while learning from top industry experts. Separate ticket required - purchase here.
- Chef Stage features complimentary cooking demonstrations all weekend hosted by celebrity guests and incredibly talented locals.
- #TrendCentral Stage presents interactive tastings sessions of cutting-edge wines, beers and spirits.
- Spiritology Pavilion infuses passionate bartenders into the heart of the action to showcase the latest from Toronto’s exciting cocktail scene.
- Grand Tasting Bar offers a unique opportunity to taste incredible wines alongside top industry experts.
|When:||Thursday, Nov. 17, 2016, 6-10 p.m. VIP Preview Evening |
Friday, Nov. 18, 2016, 2-10 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 19, 2016, 12-10 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 20, 2016, 12-6 p.m.
|Where:||Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Building|
255 Front Street West
Must be 19 years of age or older. No children or infants permitted.
How to Enter:
Gourmet Food & Wine Expo 2016 Ticket Giveaway
This post first appeared on LCBO VINTAGES Wine Picks | LCBO Wine Reviews | LCBO Wine Picks, please read the originial post: here