Serving: 2 nos
Cooking size: 30 minutes.
Level of cooking: moderate
Kuttu ka Chilla is a great alternative to regular dosa. Buckwheat, also known as Kuttu is a great alternative to rice. For people who have issues with grains with protein gluten, Kuttu or Buckwheat is a great option. Kuttu ka Chilla is easy to prepare and if you’re interested to learn more about it, just keep reading!
- Buckwheat flour:
- Green chillies(deseeded and finely chopped): 1 tbsp.
- Mint leaves: a few.
- Mix kuttu flour, yoghurt, salt, green chillies, chopped mint leaves in a bowl to prepare a batter for desired consistency.
- Now, heat the non stick pan and pour a spoonful of the batter and spread in circular motions and make like dosa.
- Drizzle some oil drops over the sides of the chila and cook.
- Cook till golden brown on the lower side and fold over.
The post Kuttu Ka Chilla appeared first on Blog.
This post first appeared on Berries Surprising Weight Loss Benefits | Truweight, please read the originial post: here