When deciding to purchase a water Cooler, there are some facts that one should be aware of before the time, such as choosing a water cooler company that is a member of the British Water Cooler Association (BWCA).
Why choose a water cooler company that is a BWCA member? Simple; because the BWCA has a list of rules and regulations that its members must strictly adhere to therefore you can be assured that any company that is a member of the BWCA will supply you with only the best water Coolers.
An Accredited BWCA Membership is your guarantee of:
- Quality & Safety: Members must adhere to strict standards that ensure that provide a guarantee of product safety and quality, supported by an unimpeachable level of service.
- Sanitisation Programme: BWCA Distributor Members are mandated to carry out regular sanitisation and hygiene visits to coolers, ensuring product safety and quality.
- Audit Programme: All Members of the BWCA must adhere to strict annual audits relevant to their specific activity be it bottling, distributing or supply of industry products.
- Training: Mandatory training in Hygiene Awareness, Food Safety & HACCP for Distribution Depot Managers, Bottling Plant Operation, WRAS for plumbed in (POU) installation and Crisis Management is undertaken by Members to meet audit requirements and ensure an unimpeachable product.
- Environmentally Friendly Practices: BWCA mandates that its Members follow guidelines on the disposal of coolers and related products at the end of their life I order to meet European Legislation.
Living-Water, London’s leading office water supply company, supplies both bottled and mains water coolers to organisations in the greater London area. Living-Water’s bottled water coolers are filled with Living-Water Spring Water, sourced from a deep, underground source and bottled in the Wenlock range.
Living-Water is a fully accredited member of the BWCA, and has been a carbon neutral company since 2009.
The post Why Choose a Water Cooler Company that is a BWCA Member? appeared first on Living-Water.