Planning a St. Patrick’s Day party? Going out with friends? Don’t get stuck drinking cheap green beer this year, there’s plenty of other options to choose from and we’ve got a few here to help get you started. These cocktails come courtesy of Dixie Vodka, a southern style craft vodka that’s made for Southerners by Southerners in a time when our country is really pushing “America first”, and it comes all American from its packaging to its ingredients.
- 1.5 oz Dixie Black Pepper Vodka
- 4 oz ginger beer
- ¼ tsp pickled jalapeño juice
- add splash of soda
- juice of 1/4 lime
- Stir, garnish with pickled jalapeño slice.
BEAU’S Mint COCO
- 2 oz Dixie Mint Vodka
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- ¼tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- Whisk together cocoa powder, sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons cream in small saucepan over medium heat until cocoa and sugar have dissolved. Whisk in remaining cream, and continue stirring until hot. Stir in vanilla and Dixie Mint Vodka. Pour into your favorite mug and top with whipped cream. Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy!
JUST A PINCH PUNCH
- 1 bottle Dixie Mint Vodka
- 3 large tea bags (or 12 individual) for iced tea (or purchase your choice of pre-made sweet tea)
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- Fresh mint sprigs
- 4 cups of lemonade
- 8 lemon slices
Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Remove from the heat and add in tea bags. Let tea bags steep for 5 minutes then remove. Stir in one cup of sugar until dissolved. Pour tea, lemonade, and vodka into preferred punch serving bowl. Add additional 3 quarts of water and stir together. Muddle handful of mint leaves in a separate bowl and add to punch ingredients. Cover and chill until cool. Fill mason jars with ice and pour in tea. Garnish with mint sprig and lemon slice.
The post Forget Green Beer, Try These Instead… appeared first on .
This post first appeared on Liquor Reviews - Spirits Reviews - Drink Recipes -, please read the originial post: here