According to a new report, published by KBV research, the Asia Pacific Needle Free Injection Systems Market Size would witness market growth of 17% CAGR during the forecast period (2018 – 2024).
The Japan market held the dominant share in the Asia Pacific Needle Free Injection Systems Market by Country in 2017 and would continue to be a dominant market till 2024. The India market is expected to witness a CAGR of 19.9% during the forecast period (2018 – 2024).
The Prefilled Needle-Free Injectors segment contributed the larger revenue share to the Asia Pacific Needle Free Injection System Market by Product in 2017, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2024 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period. However, Fillable Needle-Free Injectors segment is expected to grow at CAGR of 19% over the forecast period.
The Liquid-Based Needle Free Injectors segment held dominant share in the Asia Pacific Needle Free Injection System by Type in 2017 and would continue its dominance till 2024 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.2% over the forecast period (2018-2024).
Full Report: http://kbvresearch.com/asia-pacific-needle-free-injection-systems-market/
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the mentioned countries. The key impacting factors of the market have been discussed in the report with the elaborated company profiles of Endo International PLC, Antares Pharma, Inc, Pharmajet, Medical International Technology, Inc. (MIT), National Medical Product Inc, Valeritas Inc, European Pharma Group BV, Portal Instruments, Injex Pharma AG, Bioject Medical Technologies Inc.
Asia Pacific Needle Free Injection Market Size Segmentation
- Prefilled Needle-Free Injectors
- Fillable Needle-Free Injectors
- Jet-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Spring-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Laser-Powered Needle-Free Injectors
- Vibration-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Liquid-Based Needle Free Injectors
- Projectile/Depot-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Powder-Based Needle Free Injectors
By Site of Delivery
- Subcutaneous Injectors
- Intramuscular Injectors
- Intradermal Injectors
- Reusable Needle-Free Injectors
- Disposable Needle-Free Injectors
- Vaccine Delivery
- Insulin Delivery
- Pain Management
- Other Applications
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Care Settings
- Research laboratories
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Endo International PLC
- Antares Pharma, Inc
- Medical International Technology, Inc. (MIT)
- National Medical Product Inc
- Valeritas Inc
- European Pharma Group BV
- Portal Instruments
- Injex Pharma AG
- Bioject Medical Technologies Inc
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Asia Pacific Needle Free Injection Systems Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
The post Asia Pacific Needle Free Injection Systems Market to register a growth of 17% CAGR during the forecast period (2018 – 2024) appeared first on KBV Research News.
This post first appeared on Global Beer Market Is Expected To Reach $792.2 Bn By 2022, please read the originial post: here