Nowadays, Police Department of many States in India have implemented the Online FIR Registration system. Recently, Online FIR in Tamil Nadu has also been implemented by Tamil Nadu Police. Previously, we have told you about the procedure to register online fir in Rajasthan, Delhi, Haryana, Mumbai, Bangalore Uttar Pradesh & Himachal Pradesh. With the introduction of Online FIR registration in Tamil Nadu, people can now do Online FIR Registration in Tamil Nadu easily over the internet without visiting the Police Station. After reading this article you will be able to know how to file Online FIR in Tamil Nadu.
At the end of this article, we have also mentioned important and useful phone numbers of Tamil Nadu Police. You can use those numbers in case of any kind of emergency.
Procedure to Register Online FIR in Tamil Nadu
There are a few points to note before you proceed for Online FIR Registration in Tamil Nadu :
Points to Note Before your Register Online FIR in Tamil Nadu :
- This application is for lodging Online FIR in Tamil Nadu.
- Please note that Giving False report to Police is a punishable offence.
- Lodging False Complaints are subject to prosecution under IPC.
Steps to Register Online FIR in Tamil Nadu
Let us now begin with the step by step procedure to lodge fir online in Tamil Nadu. Kindly note that few of the information is optional. Try to give as much information as possible.
Step 1 : Visit this link to : Register FIR Online in Tamil Nadu
Step 2 : Enter your following Details of Complainant :
- District : Select the District of the Complainant.
- Name : Enter the Complainant’s Name.
- Date of Birth : Enter the Date of Birth of the Complainant.
- Address : Enter the Address of the Complainant.
- Mobile Number : Enter the Mobile Number of the Complainant.
- Email ID : Enter the Email ID of the Complainant.
Step 3 : Enter your following Details of Complaint :
- Subject* : Select the Subject from the Drop Down.
- Place of Occurrence : Enter the Place of Occurrence of the Incident (200 characters allowed).
- Description : Enter the Details of the Incident in Detail (2000 characters allowed).
Please note that the details marked with * are mandatory.
Step 4 : Want to Attach Documents : If you want to attach any file or document to support your case, you can select YES and attach the file. Otherwise, select NO.
Step 5 : Enter the Security Code as it appears in the Image.
Step 6 : Finally you need to click on Register at the bottom of the page to submit your FIR Report. You will be given FIR Copy and the FIR Number.
Important Phone Numbers of Tamil Nadu Police
If you are anywhere in Tamil Nadu, you can use the important phone numbers of Tamil Nadu Police given below.
Hope you liked the process to register online fir in Tamil Nadu. If you have any issues, do leave your comments below.
You may also like to Read :
- How to Lodge Online FIR in MP ?
- How to Lodge Online FIR in Mumbai ?
- How to Lodge Online FIR in UP ?
- How to Lodge Online FIR in Noida ?
- How to Lodge Online FIR in Bangalore ?
The post How to Register Online FIR in Tamil Nadu ? appeared first on Amazing India Blog.