Pan Card is a very important document issued by the Income Tax Department of India. This card may be used in a lot of financial and other transactions by an Indian Citizen. Today, we will tell you how to check PAN Card status with Name & Date of Birth. The reason why you have landed up on this page might be because you want to :
- Check Status of New PAN Card Application with Name & Date of Birth, OR
- Check Status of PAN Card Reprint Application with Name & Date of Birth, OR
- Check Status of Changes or Correction in PAN Card Application with Name & Date of Birth.
Few Uses of a Pan Card :
- For Filing Income Tax.
- While buying/selling a Property.
- Mandatory for all transactions above Rs.50,000.
- Serves as a valid Photo Identity proof.
- For purchasing an Automobile.
- While applying for a loan in India.
- To start a Business in India.
- For buying Shares or Mutual Funds.
How to check PAN Card status with Name & Date of Birth ?
Now, you can track Pan Card Application status by Name and Date of Birth. Let’s begin with the process to track the current status of your PAN card application.
1) Opening the NSDL Website for PAN Card
First step is to open the NSDL Website for Pan Card for which you need to visit the link given below.
2) Clicking on Status Track for PAN Application
As soon as you visit the above link, you will find 6 options under ‘Application for PAN through Online Servces’. You need to click on the last button which says ‘Status Track for PAN Application’ (Highlighted the image given below).
3) Entering your Name and Date of Birth to Track PAN Card Application Status
As soon as you click on ‘Status Track for PAN Application’ button, you will find a form where you need to choose the following radio buttons and enter the appropriate information :
- Application Type – Select PAN -New/Change Request.
- Name – Enter your Last Name, First Name and Middle Name(Optional).
4) Getting the PAN Application Status
Finally, after entering the above details you need to click on SUBMIT button to check PAN Card status.
Important Note : You can track status of PAN Card Application only after 24 hours after the application has been submitted by using this facility.
Hope that the process of track PAN Card Status with Name & Date of Birth is clear to you. If you have any doubts or queries, you may leave your comments below.
You may also like to Read :
- How to change PAN Card Address and other details Online ?
- How to change Name in PAN Card for Marriage or any other reason ?
- How to check PAN Card Address Online ?
- DOB, ID & Address Proof Documents required for PAN Card
The post How to check PAN Card status with Name & Date of Birth ? appeared first on Amazing India Blog.