Airtel is one of the leading telecom companies in India with a huge subscriber base. It provides the users with best mobile and Landline services. In Airtel Landline there are wide range of features. Now that you are planning to get airtel landline installed at your address, you need to follow a certain procedure. Today, we will tell you the procedure to get Airtel Landline Connection at your address.
How to get Airtel Landline Connection ?
There are 3 ways by which your can get Airtel Landline installed at your home or office i.e., Online, By personal Visit, or by Phone Call. Let’s know in detail about these 3 ways.
How to Apply Online for Airtel Landline connection ?
To apply online or to get an Airtel Landline Connection online, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- You can log on to Official Airtel Website.
- Fill the ‘Get a New Connection now’ form by entering your details like Your Circle, your Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Address, Check on the box which says ‘airtel/airtel partners can call me’ and click on Submit.
- You will be notified within 2 working days for the new landline connection.
- After you submit the caution deposit, Airtel sales representative will come to your place to install the airtel landline phone.
How to Apply in Person for Airtel Landline connection ?
To apply offline for Airtel Landline Connection by personal visit, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- You can visit your nearby Airtel branch, collect, fill up and directly submit the application form for a new landline connection.
- Once the formalities are completed, and Airtel representative will visit your place and install the airtel landline phone.
How to Apply on Phone for Airtel Landline connection ?
To apply offline for Airtel Landline Connection by phone call, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First you need to make a call on 24/7 Airtel customer care number 44444121. Do remember to prefix it with the city code and request for the landline connection at your home or office.
- Soon you will have an Airtel sales representative knocking your door to take the application form maximum within 2 working days.
- As soon as the formalities are completed, the sales representative will visit your address and install the Airtel landline connection.
What are the documents required for Airtel landline Connection ?
You are required to produce a few documents to get Airtel Landline Connection installed at your home or office. Those documents are :
- Self Attested Photograph.
- Proof of Identity.
- Proof of Address.
What are the Airtel Landline Plans ?
Now you can Check out the Airtel Landline Plans by Visiting the link Below.
What are the Airtel Landline Bill Payment Options ?
Once you have an Airtel Landline Connection installed at your place, you will be concerned about the accepted mode of payments for the bill payment.
Airtel is quite flexible in terms of bill payment as it has a lot of options like :
- Pay Online Via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Pay Offline by Visiting your nearest Airtel Office.
- Pay Offline by Depositing a Cheque in the cheque box of Airtel placed in specified Airtel centers.
Hope this article will help you to get an Airtel Landline Connection at your place. If you have any queries or doubts, you may leave your comments below.
Important Airtel Landline Services you may like to know about :
- Call Waiting in Airtel Landline
- Call Forwarding in Airtel Landline
- Call Conferencing in Airtel Landline
- Parallel Ringing in Airtel Landline
- Activating DND in Airtel Landline
The post How to get Airtel Landline Connection ? appeared first on Amazing India Blog.