The last week on social media and elsewhere from the local operators and others that you might have missed for the week just gone 15th - 21st June
Saturday 15 June
- The Park and Ride service PR3 has broken down at William Prance Road. A replacement bus is on the way but there will be a delay in the service. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- The service 71 is currently unable to serve Menheniot due to Gala Day and badly parked cars. We apologise for any inconvenience
- Good luck if you're running the Race for Life tomorrow! Here's the details if you fancy hopping on the bus and cheering everyone on
- Due to Murdock Day Redruth our 46/47/T1/T2 U2 and L1 services are being delayed,
- Plymouth The 13.00 Falcon Service from Plymouth Coach Station is running late by 45 min due to a technical issue. Sorry for the inconvenience
- Due to over congestion on the Saunton road and Braunton, the 21 and 21A services will be severely delayed. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused
- # Plymouth The 12.00 Falcon Service from Plymouth Coach Station is operating from Exeter Sowton to cover for the delayed 13.10 Service from this Stop.
Sunday 16 June
- Reminder for today that due to The Race for Life & Road Closures in place our OCS service won't be operating until 1415 & service 25 until 1425.
- Service 21/21A is currently unable to serve Foulston Ave due the road currently blocked by parked vehicles - Service 21/21A is now back operating it's normal route along Foulston Ave
Monday 17 June
- Customers paying by PayPal on mobile app, are getting receipts from PayPal saying they are paying Oxford Bus, this is a fault. The payment is going to Plymouth Citybus. Sorry for the inconvenience. (I did think its strange!)
- Service 5 update, Stentaway Road will remain closed until at least Friday 21st June for emergency roadworks. With services being diverted via Pomphlett Road in both directions, sorry for the inconvenience.
- Service 252, 07:47 Liskeard to St Austell. Unfortunately, we have an issue with the vehicle operating this service. A replacement is on its way but there will be a delay. We will update with an expected ETA as soon as we know more.
- 39 to Camborne college will not be running as due to breakdown - 39 to Helston is up and running
- Unfortunately the 15:50 T2 Camborne - Truro has currently broken down. Engineering are working to get this up and running ASAP. We will keep you updated.
- PLYMOUTH unfortunately the 1200 service from Plymouth is not running due to a breakdown, passengers are advised to wait for the following service, we are sorry for the delays
- The M36 09:45 service from Falmouth - London is delayed by approx. 80 minutes due to a technical fault. Updates to follow. Stops affected: Falmouth:09:45 Falmouth Prenryn campus:09:55 Redruth:10:20 Newquay:10:55 Exeter:14:25 Bristol:16:30
- Plymouth the 92 service 1225 from Dartmouth is currently not running due to technical difficulties. Sorry for the inconvenience
Tuesday 18 June
- Camborne -39 0720 will be running late as flat tyre sorry. Camborne-0720 47 running late as we have a flat tyre
- Good afternoon the 12.10 M6 service from Penzance bus station and the 12.36 from Mousehole Harbour will not be running due to a transmission issue sorry we will post when this issue is resolved good afternoon from Penzance service has now been resumed on the M6 resumed from 13.10 from Penzance bus station
- The T2 14:46 Camborne - Truro is not running due to breakdowns. The 15:03 T1 Camborne - Penzance will not be running due to breakdowns
- Unfortunately the 15:05 46 service Camborne - Redruth is not running due to a breakdown. We hope to get the service running ASAP
- The U2 1446 Redruth to Falmouth is currently delayed in Redruth as a passenger has been taken ill on board and is awaiting the ambulance service, apologies for the inconvenience caused AW
Wednesday 19 June
- Due to an operational issue, the service 34 due from Royal parade to Derriford Hospital at 16:25 did not run. The next service 34 is at 16:55. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Good morning from Penzance due to a unexpected road closure at Lelant downs the A2 service is unable to serve the holiday village. Good morning from Penzance the road leading from to the holiday village on the A2 route is now open
- Apologies… The 228 college service has currently broken down at Holmbush nr St Austell. Engineering are on the way.
- Apologies.. The 211 College service has currently broken down at Bodmin Moor Services. Engineering are on the way
- #Barnstaple due to a breakdown the 0825 21 Barnstaple to Westward Ho! will be delayed 20 mins. Sorry for any inconvenience
- We’ve all been talking about the elephant in the room recently… Elmer’s Big Parade that is! As the presenting partner for @ElmerPlymouth we couldn’t be happier to support @StLukesPlymouth with this fantastic project and can’t wait for the launch next month! #ElmerPlymouth
Thursday 20 June
- Apologies, due to a passenger taken ill on Bus the 1513 service 44A will not be running.
Odd choice of photo though!
- Camborne-1505 46 not running due to breakdown.
- #Plymouth 0600 off Bristol airport is currently running late due to a break down. We hope to have this back up and running asap.
- Plymouth due to a breakdown the 08:15 Falcon Service from Bristol to Plymouth is currently not running. Sorry for any inconvenience caused
- #Plymouth The 10:00 Falcon service is cancelled will now operate 11:50 from Taunton Blackbrook. Sorry for any inconvenience caused
- We are sorry but the 1330 Falcon service from Bristol to Plymouth has been cancelled.
- PLYMOUTH unfortunately due to operational difficulties the 1400 falcon service from Plymouth is not running passengers are advised to wait for the following service, we are sorry for the delays
- The 1540 service from Bristol to Plymouth is now running.
- The 08:00 M6 service from London to Plymouth will be subject to delay, due to a serious RTC on the M4, Jct 1-3, Westbound. Stops affected: Bristol UWE: 10:30 Bristol: 11:00 Exeter: 13:05 Plymouth UNI: 14:15 Plymouth: 14:25
- #Barnstaple Due to a breakdown the 0650 15c will be delayed 20 mins. Sorry for any inconvenience
- #Plymouth Due to a breakdown on the 52 service, we are only operating 1 service at present. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Plymouth We apologise to the delays to the service 52 this morning. Both vehicles are now running as normal so there should be no further delays.
- Plymouth We are sorry, but the following P&R journey from the George will not be running; 1022. All other services are now running as normal
- Barnstaple 21 1600 Bideford - Barnstaple will not operate due to a breakdown. Sorry for any inconvenience
- PLYMOUTH A386 Closure from 20:30 rte 1 will operate: - 2100 & 2300 from Tavistock and Plymouth will be diverted; final stop before Tavistock is Derriford Hospital -The 2200 in both directions will be cancelled - 0000 from Plymouth will be delayed; not serving Derriford Hospital
♀️♂️ Further images from Dawlish with piezometers being installed to monitor water level and pressure within the sea wall.— South West Rail Resilience Programme (@SouthWestRRP) June 20, 2019
Sand deposits are being removed from in front of the sea wall, allowing us to carry out core sampling of the concrete sea wall toe. pic.twitter.com/sKLyuunpq6
Friday 21 June
- Please be aware that the Customer Experience Department will be shut from 4pm today for staff training. The Travel Shop will be open as normal if you have any issues.
- The service 72 is unable to service Hessenford due to a Police road closure on the A387, services are diverted via B3251 to Widegates in both directions. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Due to vehicle Damage last evening the 07.07 95 service from Wadebridge will be approximately 30 minutes late . We apologize for any inconvenience
- The 0950 A4 service is running about 20 minutes late from Newquay, apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Due to a passenger incident the 1005 87 service from Truro to Newquay is currently held up at Truro Railway Station and as such around 30 minutes late pending the arrival of an ambulance. This may affect the return service from 1220 at Newquay
- Due to a vehicle breakdown the 1220 91 service from Truro to Newquay is currently not running. Engineers are on their way.
- Barnstaple due to resurfacing, Bakery way on the 155 route will be closed between the hours of 07:30-15:00. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Barnstaple Due to congestion in the Croyde area from the arrival of Oceanfest for this weekend, the 11:15 21a from Bideford quay to Appledore and the return will not operate. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- STOP RELOCATION UPDATE: Paignton From Monday 24 June All National Express services Except Service 530 will stop at Great Western Rd, Bus Shelter, outside the Library Service 530 will continue to use the Bus Station until Monday 1 July.