There is nothing more blissful then a short Weekend Getaway, when you can have all your time to yourself, and unwind in an almost heavenly manner without disturbing your office schedule. In fact, a weekend getaway can also sum up to be a mini honeymoon for you and your spouse! What’s more? More often than not such getaways are rather easy on the pocket and travelling to a destination that is close at hand doesn’t prove to be tiresome at all. Now that you’re all pepped up for exploring a new destination in the coming weeks, here are a few tips that will help you plan your getaway in a more systematic, economical and needless to say beneficial manner.
1. Book EarlyAny chance to sneak out of the mundane routine of the city life is more than welcomed by one and all. Hence, chances are that your preferred destination is already sold out, especially on a particularly long weekend, or around major festivals. Therefore, it is advised that you plan and book your holiday at least two months in advance, to avoid any last moment disappointments. This will also help you avail any special discounts that the hotels might be offering to early birds!
2. Pick a Travel AgentIt is always favourable to check with a credible travel agency for special rates and offers. An agency like Aadya e-Travel can also help you discover some exciting destinations that are not so popular but are equally gratifying. The agency can also help you, even when the hotels are apparently sold out, as the former usually have a few pre-booked rooms in hand. Even if that’s not the case their long enduring relationship with the hotel management can always help save the day for you!
3. Check if you can have a day-offMost hotels have a considerably lower tariff rate for the weekdays panning from Monday through Thursday. In case your office routine allows you to take a couple of days off during the first half of the week, you can actually land up having a great deal! Moreover, a vacation in the weekdays most certainly means that the place will be less crowded and you will a rather enjoy a tranquil experience.
4. Plan carefullyThe best part about getaways is that they are so close to the city that you need not take the services of a public transport. Instead, you can almost always drive your own car to your destination at a time that’s convenient to you, and a pace that suits you. However, it is always advisable to check the route, the condition of the roads as well as the traffic situation before you leave. This will help you in driving economically and reaching your destined spot in a comparatively hassle-free fashion.
5. Prepare a ChecklistWhen you begin to plan your holiday, do not forget to prepare a list of items that you will need to carry with yourself. This list may include anything and everything, right from snack items for binge eating while you drive to your favourite pillow. Having this list handy on the day of your travel will help you pack more efficiently.
So, what are you still waiting for? Check out the nearest destination that you can barge in and plan your weekend getaway, today!
This post first appeared on Welcome To Aadya E-Travel Blog | Travel Tips, News, please read the originial post: here