Trybukhivtsi is a large village with a population of about 4,000 people located in Buchach district of the Ternopil region. The main and in fact the only attraction of the village is the stone Catholic Church of the Relentless Help of Our Lady built in 1904-1923.
In Soviet times, the building was first used as a granary, and then as a garage. In 1992, the church was returned to local Catholics. Trybukhivtsi on Google Maps. Photos by: Maxim Ritus.