We’ve closed up shop for the time being
We’re writing with some news: We’ve closed up shop at Curbed Nola, at least for the time being.
We’re leaving our home page curated with our best and most resourceful stories and maps.
Want to know what’s happening outside of New Orleans? We’re the local authorities on eight other American cities, the nation’s favorite regions, and the most interesting international design capitals. You can also follow along on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook—where we also host groups for fans of Midcentury Modern Houses and Interiors and Campers, Vans, and RVs.
For now, we’ll leave you with some of Curbed Nola’s greatest hits:
- What should a NOLA house look like in 2020?
- 7 things you didn’t know about Lake Pontchartrain
- The 31 best things to do in New Orleans with kids
- The importance of NOLA’s 72,000 catch basins—and how to maintain yours
- New Orleans’s ultimate horror movie filming locations map
- 10 historic homes in New Orleans to tour
- 14 small towns near New Orleans you need to visit right now
- Map: New Orleans cemeteries you don’t want to miss
- 9 shrines and altars in New Orleans, mapped
- The 24 most iconic sites in New Orleans, mapped
Have a great New Orleans-area house to pitch for House of the Day? Send us your tip.
Source: Curbed New Orleans - All
Buy the NOLA411.com domain name for your website!