Charter a Private Flight on the Global 8000 from Bombardier Aerospace
For globetrotting clients needing a little more range than the upcoming Global 7500, the brand-new Bombardier Global 8000 will push the envelope of business aviation when it hits the charter market in 2019.
Powered by twin GE Passport 20 engines that deliver a tremendous 16,500 lbs of thrust, the Global 8000 (BD8000) trades about 8 ft of cabin space for an additional 600 nmi (1,100 km) of range, offering a record breaking 7,900 nmi range capable of flying non-stop from Hong Kong to New York. The new engines also offer an 8% increase in fuel efficiency compared to the Global Express XRS.
The massive 2,236 cubic foot cabin will be split into 3 zones with room for up to 17 passengers, and will feature two lavatories, a full kitchen, galley, and shower.
- Incredible Range of Nearly 8,000 nmi
- 3 Zone Cabin with Seating for up to 17
- Increased Speed & Efficiency from New GE Engines
- Full Service Kitchen and Crew Suite
Global 8000 Photo Gallery
Global 8000 Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
- Year of Make: 2019 –
- Manufacturer: Bombardier
- Class: Ultra Long Range
- MSRP: $71 million
- Hourly Rate: starting at $15,000*
- Crew: 4
- Capacity: up to 17 passengers
- Model Designation: BD-700-2A13
- Length: 102 ft 2 in
- Wingspan: 104 ft
- Height: 27 ft 1 in
- Max Takeoff Weight: 104,800 lbs
- Max Payload: 5,700 lbs
- Top Speed: Mach 0.925 (530 kt / 982 km/h)
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.85 (487 kt / 902 km/h)
- High Speed Cruise: Mach 0.90 (516 kt / 955 km/h)
- Range: 7,900 nm (M 0.85, NBAA IFR Reserves, ISA, 8 pax)
- Runway: 5,800 ft (takeoff); 2,450 ft (landing)
- Engines: 2x General Electric Passport 20
- Thrust: 16,500 lb / 73 kN each
- Seats: 10 + divan
- Cabin Height: 6 ft 2 in
- Cabin Width: 8 ft 0 in
- Cabin Length: 54 ft 5 in
- Cabin Volume: 2,236 cu ft
- Bathroom: Front Lav; Rear Lav with Shower
Visit the Manufacturer’s Official Site: https://businessaircraft.bombardier.com/en/aircraft/global-8000
The Global 8000, an upcoming ultra long range business jet from Bombardier.
The 8000 cabin is stretched just over 2 feet from the Global Express, and will feature a three-zone cabin, and a range of 7,900 nmi (14,631 km) at Mach 0.85. When it hits the market, the Global 8000 will fly farther than any business jet ever made, connecting Sydney to Los Angeles, Hong Kong to New York, and Mumbai to New York with up to 8 passengers.
Global 8000 | Private Jet Charters and Jet Cards
Air Charter Advisors offers private charter flights and jet cards on the Global 8000 from Bombardier Aerospace, with 24/7 on-demand services available around the world. Call us at 1-888-987-5387 or contact us via e-mail for hourly charter rates, aircraft availability, or questions or requests regarding your upcoming private flight.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Bombardier Aerospace unless noted otherwise.
The post Global 8000 appeared first on Air Charter Advisors.