- Orchard Road You’ll find everything on Singapore’s world-famous retail strip.
- Raffles Hotel Arcade One-stop souvenir shopping in an iconic locale.
- Little India Five-foot ways redolent of spices and dripping with atmosphere.
- Antiques of the Orient Take home a little slice of Singapore history.
- ION Orchard Mall High-end labels in Singapore’s most striking mall.
- Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands Bayside luxury and the world’s first floating Louis Vuitton store.
- Paragon Coveted brands and a dedicated children’s floor.
- Hilton Shopping Gallery Harder-to-find A-listers in a tranquil setting.
- [email protected] High-street staples and an upbeat vibe right above Somerset MRT.
- ION Orchard Mall Everything from H&M to Uniqlo and Zara in the heart of Orchard Rd.
- VivoCity Midrange labels galore at Singapore’s biggest mall.
- Tanglin Mall Cute boutiques bring in the expats and yuppies.
Local & Independent Designers
- In Good Company Lauded home-grown fashion label with a geometric modern aesthetic.
- Supermama Stunning, locally designed Singaporean-themed giftware.
- Beyond The Vines Stylish local boutique offering functional and luxurious basics in soothing, pastel hues.
- Naiise Design-lovers heaven filled with local gifts and homewares.
- Forum Cult-status, multi-label threads from street to chic.
- i.t Hip designers in a Hong Kong concept store at Wisma Atria.
- Raffles Hotel Arcade The gift shop has everything from vintage poster prints to tea and tomes.
- Antiques of the Orient Beautiful old maps, prints and photos of Singapore and the region.
- Rumah Bebe Peranakan fashion, accessories and craft in Joo Chiat (Katong).
- Naiise Design-savvy Singaporean trinkets and homewares.
- Tea Chapter Beautiful loose-leaf teas and tea sets in Chinatown.
- Nalli Splendid saris in the heart of Little India.
Art & Antiques
- Tanglin Shopping Centre Quality Asian antiques and art in an old-school mall.
- Chan + Hori Contemporary Well-respected commercial gallery of mostly contemporary, emerging Singaporean talent.
- Utterly Art Affordable regional art in a tiny Chinatown gallery.
- Shang Antique Evocative temple artefacts and vintage Asian knick-knacks in salubrious Dempsey Hill.
- Sim Lim Square Six levels of electronics at Singapore’s biggest tech mall.
- Mustafa Centre No shortage of electronic gizmos, available 24 hours a day.
- Cathay Photo For all things camera-related.
- Supermama Contemporary designer pieces with a Singaporean theme.
- Bynd Artisan Bespoke stationery and handmade leather journals.
- Scene Shang Asian designs with a contemporary twist from small items to furniture pieces.
- Naiise Design-centric homewares and baubles.
- Mondays Off Hand-picked items and accessories, from cushions to ceramics.
Best Shopping in SIN was originally published in Flynote Travel Blog on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.