Lehigh Valley is rich in arts, culture and industrial history and offers countless venues to choose from with a combination of historic charm and modern luxury. Discover the cities of Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, and everywhere between. Our staff is ready to help make your next event the best one yet. Read on to see what makes Lehigh Valley, Pa. the perfect fit.
- Unique Venues. Lehigh Valley has some of the most unique meeting venues on the east coast. The industrial-inspired Sands® Bethlehem features a luxurious hotel, an events center, outlet shopping, and plenty of entertainment and dining. The America On Wheels Museum will allow you to meet amid classic cars and trucks, or you can hold a large meeting at the PPL Center located in Allentown’s revitalized downtown. If charming and elegant is your style, check out the beautifully appointed State Theatre Center for the Arts or enjoy sweeping views of rolling hills at Bear Creek Mountain Resort. This is just the beginning of the many unique venues offered throughout the region.
- Accessible to Your Attendees. Lehigh Valley is located just 90 minutes west of New York City, 60 minutes north of Philadelphia, and approximately three hours north of Washington D.C. The region is easily accessible within a few hours’ drive from most mid-Atlantic cities. Lehigh Valley International Airport(ABE) is conveniently located in the center of Lehigh Valley. At Lehigh Valley International Airport, you will find access to flights all over the world and enjoy a comfortable, uncrowded, secure terminal, free luggage carts, and free Wi-Fi.
- Affordable beyond the room rate. Compared to a meeting or event in NYC, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., or other large cities, Lehigh Valley fits most budgets. The high quality of our attractions, lodging, dining, and meeting facilities combined with affordable pricing make Lehigh Valley an unmatched value.
- Influx of Corporations & Colleges = Powerhouse. Lehigh Valley has been recognized by Site Selection magazine as the best performing region of its size for economic development in the Northeastern United States. Lehigh Valley is home to 10 colleges and universities (including Muhlenberg, Lehigh and Lafayette), three Fortune 500 companies and several nationally-recognized brands, with the largest employers in manufacturing, healthcare, education, financial services, transportation & logistics, and food & beverage.
- Hospitable Community. When you visit or bring your meeting, convention, or event to Lehigh Valley – you see us at our best. A warm, friendly community awaits with people not only willing to show you where things are, but take you there personally.
- Culinary Scene Worth Tasting. Featuring every type of cuisine imaginable, Lehigh Valley has it all, including three restaurants by world-renowned chef, Emeril Lagasse, and Buddy V’s Ristorante, by Buddy Valastro of TLC’s Cake Boss.
- Beyond the Boardroom Off-Site Activities. It’s not “all work and no play” here in Lehigh Valley. You’ve got to unwind a little bit, right? Lehigh Valley has plenty of off-site attractions and activities for you to do while you have some downtime including the Crayola Experience,™Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, C.F. Martin & Co. guitar factory, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs and Phantoms, and so much more. If you are looking for more adult time, we have you covered too. Check out Sands® Bethlehem, the Lehigh Valley Wine and Ale Trails or ArtsQuest Center™ at SteelStacks.™ The region offers something for everyone.
- Making History Since 1682. Lehigh Valley is steeped in history. From the Moravian settlers to the former site of Bethlehem Steel, the area offers a storied past that the region still embraces today. In addition to its National Historic Landmark District, Bethlehem recently made the U.S. Tentative List for nomination to the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Arts, Culture, and More. Lehigh Valley is rooted deep in arts and culture. From the SteelStacks™campus and the Allentown Art Museum of the Lehigh Valley, to the State Theatre Center for the Arts and the Civic Theatre, and so much more, there is sure to be something to satisfy everyone.
- Free Event Planning Services (and they don’t come with fine print). From start to finish, let us help you navigate through our wonderful mix of arts and culture offerings, lodging and transportation options, dining, shopping, and event venues, as well as teambuilding, off-site, and after-hour activities. From supplies to logistics and everything in between, we’ll help you find whatever it is you need to make your meeting, event, or conference a success.
Ready to get to know Lehigh Valley? Contact us today!
Photo by Jonathan Davies for Discover Lehigh Valley
The post 10 Reasons to Meet in Lehigh Valley, Pa. appeared first on Blog.