Complete with all the right angles to pull off that worldly, mysterious and free-spirited persona you've been aiming for, here are the 8 Australian Travel photos to flip your tinder profile fast.
1. The “I have triumphantly jumped out of a plane from 14,000ft because I am an adventurous opportunist with no fear” – This photo is usually the one in a million which does not display flappy cheeks and nostrils.
2. The “I am a kind and compassionate animal-lover who genuinely cares for wildlife. I am also not a psychopath, plus I’m cute” – This one usually features kangaroos, koalas or quokka’s and is great for scoring those sensitive types who will snuggle you in bed.
3. The “I am an intelligent environmentalist who has interacted with some of the world’s most beautiful marine life” – This one will basically set the standard for your first tinder date. Step up, amateurs.
4. The “I am a social butterfly with an exciting nightlife and friends to confirm I am not crazy” – The wristbands are VITAL to this one. The photograph should be taken in a club or bar emphasise your many opportunities for one night stands.
5.The “I have enjoyed erotic behaviour in natural landscapes and I would probably do it again with you” – Critical for catching that spontaneous traveller dude
6. The “I am mysterious complex and deep. I go to beautiful places to clear my mind” – This one MUST be taken from behind. You are a MYSTERY and everyone swipes right for a mystery.
7. And finally, the “I am a free-spirit and you best swipe right whilst you have the chance to catch me” – You’ll need a campervan for this one and it will need to be in a damn cool place. So put down the phone and get planning that trip because let’s face it, everyone swipes right for a free spirit.
By Compulsive Flyer - Ambitious web content writer, travel enthusiast and nachos connoisseur