The American Welding Society Foundation offers national scholarships for students who are pursuing a specific degree from an accredited trade school, two-year or four-year college or university. Our CEO at Nissen Markers Bob Pali, and his wife Annette, are sponsoring a $2,500 Scholarship to be granted to a student pursing his/her bachelor’s degree in engineering, or science related to math, physics or chemistry. This great opportunity to relieve the financial burden furthering your education can bring on.
- Pursing a bachelor’s degree in engineering, or science related to math, physics or chemistry.
- Must be a US citizen, with a 3.0 overall GPA.
- Preference will be given to students attending Lafayette College.
- Preference will be given to women.
- The application deadline is February 15th
The annual award is $2,500.
To fill out an Application for a National Scholarship, please use the Scholarship Application System Selection
The recipient will be chosen by a Selection Committee comprised of five (5) members, selected by the Education Scholarship Committee.
For more information, visit here
Photo Cred: Hotwork247
The post AWS Foundation: Robert G. and Annette H. Pali Scholarship appeared first on Nissen Markers.