Small Bathroom Interior Designing Tips
Interior designers in Bangalore work is not just limited to designing the rooms of your home but also extends to the bathrooms of your home.
Bathrooms are areas where we not only get to clean ourselves after a tiring day out in the hectic world but also a place where we get freshened up to relax and start our day in a new way.
So, make your showers more interesting with small Bathroom Interior Designing tips from our experienced bathroom designers.
A tough job such as designing the interiors of a small bathroom with limited space no doubt requires the attention and tips from professional interior designers and here is ameek peek into such afew tips.
- Bathroom space is nowadays a lot limited as most of the houses and apartments are built within a certain space limit. So, when space is limited it is important to plan the settings of the inside of the bathroom. Make sure there are nothing in your bathroom which just out and takes up extra space. If you have installed a wall-mounted basin or sink then plan to install it is a corner so that it doesn’t stick out awkwardly in the middle of the bathroom taking up extra room.
- For the ceilings you can choose colours that reflect light and creates a bright ambience inside the bathrooms. Choose from pastel shades, light blue shades or a simple white shade. Go for a tiled floor instead of a marble one as it is safer and also less slippery. Choosing a light shade for your ceiling also ensure that a spacious illusion is created.
- Utilize the corners by installing racks and basins to keep your bathrooms essentials in. You can also install a small bathroom closet to keep your bathroom towels and robes in there.
- Doors are an important part of any bathroom as it gives you certain security of your privacy being maintained. You cannot cut out the idea of a door, so what you can do is to install sliding doors to save up on the winging space. Also, you can choose multi-coloured, panelled doors or simple sliding doors with a vintage look.
- If you want to add some creativity to your bathroom you can choose to add toilets that are mounted on the wall instead of on the floor. This will not only help to create more room for movement but also help you utilize a corner part of your bathroom.
- For lighting, use wall-mounted or ceiling lights to create an even and soothing glow. You can also install small music players or speakers in your bathroom on the ceilings or the walls if you have ahabit of listening to music while relaxing.
- Install full-length mirrors to ensure to get both the full effect of the mirror. Also, for your shower areas, select a side and install your bathtub there. Make sure all the taps and the showers are wall mounted. You can choose to get a one-way visibility glass parting instead of a shower curtain.
With proper planning and modern application of all the interior designing ideas, you can now easily turn your small bathroom space into aplace where you can relax in your own way.
The post Small Bathroom Interior Designing Tips appeared first on Siravi.
This post first appeared on MODULAR KITCHEN COMPANIES CAN HELP YOU TO PICK BEST KITCHEN DESIGN, please read the originial post: here