Over the years, marketing and advertising have changed substantially. The internet has given entrepreneurs and businesses a chance to market their product/service to millions of users.
Despite the fact that SEO has a high ROI, most businesses settle for social media and paid ads for promotion.
SEO requires effort up front, once you rank, your sales will skyrocket with no recurring expenses.
That’s an overview but, doesn’t the idea make you drool?
If you’re looking to hire an SEO expert or a digital marketing company or want to get your hands on some proven SEO strategies, this blog is for you.
Here are some SEO case studies focused on results.
- Rise Interactive
- Latitude Group
- Toprank Marketing
Grab a coffee, lock the door and settle in. We’ve compiled a list of amazing real-time case studies that will help you understand what works and what doesn’t in SEO.
Best SEO Case Studies List:
1. Improve traffic and organic visibility
Industry : egg industry
AEB mainly relied on organic Traffic to create awareness about egg consumption. But, their website was getting less traffic and dropped in organic visibility.
- Create a search-friendly website
- Maximize visibility
- Improve user experience
Increase visitors website
- Developed an integrated site-wide keyword strategy
- Uncovering user intent and organizing the site’s content
- Created a URL strategy to take advantage of established value
- Removed and merged sections of the old website to support keyword strategy
Post website launch, SEO monitoring to fix issues
- Increased 87% mobile traffic
- Increased 22% website traffic
Increased 39% recipe sharing
- SEO-first approach and website maintenance goes hand-in-hand
- Site architecture and content development is key to improving visitor experience and SEO
2. Increase organic traffic by 450%
Industry : Education
- Improve traffic from organic search
- Improve ranking for main keywords
- Increase sign-ups
Build global awareness
- Long-tail keyword research
- Website structure refinement
Optimising the site for mobile
- 66% increase in organic traffic
- Number one ranking for 20 search results
- Long-tail keywords have amazing benefits including increased search volume, higher click-through-rate, higher conversion rate, easier and quicker ranking.
- We’ve all heard mobile is the ‘next big thing’ and it is here to stay, so it’s no big secret that website owners need to think about mobile users as well
Structuring a website is indeed a crucial element of SEO as it helps to generate more traffic and receive more internal links
3. Driving traffic to a localized website
Industry : Hotel
- Increase traffic to Arabic language website
- Convert visits to bookings
Organically increase non-brand related traffic
- Technical audit to optimize website for non-branded keywords
- Changes made to custom CMS
- Combined content outreach and social media sharing to increase non-brand traffic
- Publishing fresh content and sharing it on social media
- 218% increase in Arabic visits each year
- 45% of bookings through organic sources
- 70% of top 10 landing pages by year end
- Performing a technical audit improves the overall growth of a website. It is done to make a website flawless and more search engine friendly
- Content outreach and social media sharing ensures direct visibility of your content and developing valuable relationship in the process
Constant flow of fresh content keeps your community engaged, more indexing, and helps the website to rank well in search engines
4. Organic traffic increase through blogs
Industry : Laboratory’s
Create a blog Strategy to focus on solving customers pain points to increase qualified traffic
- Post blogs relating to industry questions
- Including keywords in content that target audience search
- Adding call-to-actions(CTA) in each blog
Promote across social media platforms
- 33% increase in traffic to product pages
- 58% increase in organic traffic
19% increase in page views
- If you write blogs that are relevant to your audience, it will give you an opportunity to drive back traffic to your website
- Quality content is great, but it won’t improve your SEO efforts if relevant keywords are absent
- CTA’s are so powerful that conversions, revenue, business, and profit rely on it
Even though there are many ways to promote content none of them are as good as social media platforms
5. Drive local inquiries
Industry : waste management company
- To be found at the time when users want to hire them
- Increase awareness of their service
- Focus on the locations they serve
- Developed a detailed local SEO campaign
- Optimizing visibility in ‘Google My Business’
- Improve on-page local optimization
- Generating high-quality mentions and links
- Services were fully booked for three weeks
- Increased visibility in three targeted cities
Increase in website traffic and leads
- A local SEO strategy is effective for improving customer experience. obtaining a higher SERP position, and pushes you ahead of your competitors
- Staying on top of ‘Google My Business’ listing is a continuous process but, one that will be worth your effort as it increases your search engine visibility
On page, SEO not only gives you a better but also helps you run successful internet marketing campaigns
6. Rank for four competitive keywords in 8 months?
Industry : Agency
To get the first-page ranking for 4 competitive keywords
- Guest posting
- Editorial link building
- Skyscraper blogging and link outreach
- Blogger outreach for links
- Generated a total of 80 conversion
- Doubled organic traffic
- 113 new referring domains
- While many are still at crossroads on whether guest posting works, doing it within Google’s guidelines is good for SEO
- Guest posting and editorial link building are different. You can earn a link via guest post but, in editorial link building, you have to earn it naturally. If you somehow find a way to earn one, it is even more effective that guest posting
- Small to big brands across the industries all swear by the Skyscraper tactic to get amazing results
- Link outreach plays an important role in increasing the awareness and visibility of your brand
If you just want to connect with other bloggers or reach out to industry influencers, blogger outreach for links will amply your brand’s visibility. For that, you have to create truly exceptional content
7. Show up for keywords searches relevant to your service
Industry : Software
Difficulty in showing up for keyword searches relevant to their services and their features.
- A thorough technical audit, technical optimization, and recurring audits, to find out new and existing problems
- Detailed keyword research
- Content audit to find out keyword rankings of their content
- Steady blog publishing
Off-site Audit to find out noteworthy content to get PR based articles in place mentioning about the company to increase domain authority and get a better ranking
- 98% organic traffic increase by 5 months
- 99% new users via organic traffic by 5 months
- 258% organic traffic increase by 12 months
- 320% increase in new users via organ traffic by 12 months
Keyword ranking increased by 1909 positions for 70 tracked keywords, average improvement of 27 positions per keyword
- Technical audit- Link building, content creation, content distribution, web design, etc is vital to successful SEO. But, all these “front end” SEO tactics won’t work if the “back-end” isn’t optimized. A basic technical audit includes finding broken links, proper usage of H1/H2/H3 tags and bolded words. It also extends into territory of servers, IP addresses, DNS services, web hosting, and all kinds of other puzzling hi-tech terms
- Technical optimization- If there are on-site factors hindering your SEO efforts, technical optimization is a must
- Recurring audits- It will help you track your progress and if your efforts are paying off
- Offsite audit- It is the activities you do on your website to improve your ranking like manual link building, social media marketing, and guest blogging. All these activities will get a reference to your website in different places of the web
- Keyword research is figuring out what the people are looking for in order to be at the right place, at the right time, with the right content. It should always be an ongoing process as the competition and trends keep changing
- The aim of the content audit is to provide a qualitative analysis of all the content on your website. It will help you to develop an effective marketing strategy. Plus, you can also find out what worked and what hasn’t
- Search engines love fresh content but you must know how to balance between quality and frequency
In summary, all these case studies show how different business sectors can be improved by the right use of SEO.
Increased numbers of visitors, improvement in Organic Traffic, growth in total sales, improved rate of conversion are all proof that SEO is an effective business investment. However, you have to get the right professionals to do it for you.
SEO is one of the most misunderstood forms of marketing on the internet. Without having much knowledge of SEO, many companies guarantee a top ranking. Such type of companies will only be after your money and will not be interested to grow your business. You must know to separate the wheat from the chaff.
If you want right results, you must hire the right people. Before you start your search, check out our blog, Hiring An SEO Company? Ask These Questions, which will help you hire a trustworthy company.
The above case studies are some of the effective SEO case studies we’ve come across. Of course, you’ll have to adjust and tweak the process according to your requirement. I hope you take these key points from them and apply it to your own strategy.
The post List Of Best SEO Case Studies That Actually Worked appeared first on ColorWhistle.
This post first appeared on Do You Follow The Website Design And UI Trends In 2017?, please read the originial post: here