Is Heritage Bank harassing you over a debt? Is Heritage Bank placing robocalls to you or sending you unsolicited text messages? You have rights under state and federal laws. We will aggressively enforce the law to stop this harassment. Not only will we stop the harassment, but you may be entitled to money damages, too. Finally, you won’t have to pay us a dime for our services. Keep reading to learn about your rights.
Heritage Bank is an American bank providing financial services including loans, mortgages, small business loans and related services. Heritage Bank is also known as First Midwest Bank with headquarters located in Itasca, IL. The company was established in 1988. The Better Business Bureau has processed 32 complaints within the past 3 years on the company, dealing mostly with the products/services being offered. Heritage Bank is not accredited with the BBB.
What happens, though, if you find yourself in financial difficulty and you cannot pay your Heritage Bank credit card or mortgage? Well, you’re not alone. If Heritage Bank is contacting you to collect a debt, whether you owe it or not, Heritage Bank must follow the law.
If Heritage Bank has done anyone of the following, contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC, for a free case evaluation:
• Called you after you told them to stop calling you.
• Called you about a debt you do not owe.
• Continued to call you after you have told the collector you cannot pay the debt.
• Communicated (phone or letter) with you after you filed for bankruptcy.
• Communicated (phone or letter) with you after you told the collector you have a lawyer.
• Called you before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.
• Called you at work after you told the collector you cannot receive such calls at work.
• Left you a voicemail message without saying the company’s name.
• Called third parties (family, friends, co-workers, or neighbors).
• Threatened legal action against you.
• Placed robocalls to you.
• Sent you unsolicited text messages.
If Heritage Bank has harassed you over a debt, you may be entitled to money damages. Get up to $1,000 for harassment, and $500-$1,500 for illegal robocalls. Under various state and federal laws, we will help you based on a fee-shift provision and/or based on a contingency fee. That means, the collector pays your attorney’s fees and costs. You won’t pay us a penny. We have settled thousands of debt collection harassment cases. Let us help you today. Contact Agruss Law Firm at 888-572-0176 to stop Heritage Bank once and for all.
The post Heritage Bank Debt Harassment appeared first on Agruss Law Firm, LLC.