Hey it’s Valentine’s Day this weekend, so feel the love in the air. Tell us what really makes your heart race and win a £50 Voucher – easy peasy; plus it’s free to enter!
If you’re using Twitter, follow us, retweet our post and use the hashtag #HBiLove to tell us what has captured your heart.
On Facebook, like our page and comment on the post to tell us what you currently love.
Terms and conditions apply. Entries must be received by 21.02.2016 at 23:59. A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 22.02.2016.
If you win, what will you spend your £50 on? We’ll send you a £50 voucher for the shop of your choice. So you could either treat a loved one to a lovely, romantic meal or buy something that you’ve wanted for ages.
Here’s what to do…
Step 1 – Decide what you’d spend your £50 voucher on if you win.
Step 2 – Follow Harrington Brooks on Twitter, retweet and tell us what you love with the hashtag #HBiLove. On Facebook, like Harrington Brooks and comment on the Prize draw post to tell us what makes your heart race.
Here are the links you need to get started www.facebook.com/harringtonbrooks or www.twitter.com/harringtonbks
Step 3 – Share the love and remember to send your entries before the closing date on Sunday February 21st 2016. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions: #HBiLove
Social media Competition to win a voucher of the winner’s choice valued at £50.
We’re giving one social media user the chance to win a £50 voucher of their choice. There is one prize available. Disclaimers maybe required prior to the issuing of the prize e.g. in the instance that the requested voucher could be deemed unsafe on a health or safety level.
How to enter:
1. To enter and be eligible to win the competition, participants must follow Harrington Brooks on Facebook and/or Twitter. If entering with Twitter, they must retweet the competition and tell us what they love with #HBiLove. The closing date is midnight on 21.02.2016. Terms and conditions apply.
2. The channels you must use are www.facebook.com/harringtonbrooks or www.twitter.com/harringtonbks
3. The competition opens at 11am on 13.02.2016 and closes at midnight on 21.02.2016.
4. A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 22.02.2016.
5. The winner will be notified via social media by 23.02.2016.
6. The winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions.
7. The winner will receive the prize, as described above and there is one prize only. The prize of a £50 voucher will be supplied for the retailer of the winner’s choice.
8. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
9. If the winner fails to respond / contact us by 00:00 on 23.03.2016 or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
10. The winner’s details and chosen £50 retail voucher will be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts and website(s). No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
11. Promotion excludes the One Advice Group colleagues that are directly involved in the competition and their families or those living in the same household of each such employee.
12. This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. The winner may be asked to verify their age and address.
13. The entrant agrees that the One Advice Group shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
- the entrant’s participation in the competition;
- technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
- any events outside the One Advice Group’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit the One Advice Groups liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
14. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. The promoter of this competition is the One Advice Group, which incorporates Harrington Brooks (Accountants) Ltd, Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.