You need to try this amazingly healthy Vegetable Pizza with Jalapeño Spread for breakfast. Also perfect for lunch, this simple pizza recipe will satisfy your hunger. A colorful combination of vegetables with a spicy kick.
Vegetable Pizza with Jalapeño Spread
We love eating this Vegetable Pizza with Jalapeño Spread for breakfast. This pizza can be made ahead of time and served first thing in the morning as a spicy and healthy way to start your day. If there’s any left over, you can enjoy this delicious dish again at lunch time. This is one healthy pizza with a little kick from the jalapeños. The jalapeño spread is great on bagels too. You’re going to love everything about this simple recipe!
Some of our favorite pizzas:
- Combine your favorite flavors when you forgo traditional pizza sauce and make this amazing Grilled Peach and Goat Cheese Pizza. This recipe is a surefire crowd pleaser!
- Start your day deliciously with this Everything Bagel Breakfast Pizza! Ready in 15 minutes, this unique breakfast is a delightful crescent dough crust topped with everything you’d find on your favorite bagel including cream cheese and salmon!
- Fresh picked blackberries, mixed with a little balsamic vinegar, fresh basil, melted goat cheese, and garden veggies come together to create this unique Blackberry Balsamic Pizza with Garden Veggies.
- Try the most amazingly delicious Homemade Heart Healthy Pizza Recipe you’ll ever find. This recipe is life altering for pizza lovers on a sodium-restricted diet.
- If you’re looking to cut gluten and grains out of your diet and you love pizza, learn how to make this Gluten-Free Cauliflower Crust Pizza with this simple step-by-step recipe and pictorial.
- 1 precooked wheat crust
- 1 package Greek cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 nectarines, chopped
- 4 tbsp Smucker’s® Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread
- Cook crust according to directions, then let cool.
- Spread cream cheese on to cooled crust.
- Then spread Smucker’s® Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread over cream cheese.
- Add all of your chopped ingredients.
Home Chef Tip: Make your pizza the night before and enjoy it cold first thing in the morning.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for Vegetable Pizza with Jalapeño Spread as much as we do. If you love this recipe, find more like it by visiting our Pizza Section. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and be sure to like us on Facebook and find us on Pinterest for even more fabulous meal ideas. Enjoy!