Watch the Kongnamul Bap – Soybean Rice Bowl Cooking Video
- 1¼ cups rice
- ¼ lb. ground pork
- 3 cups soybean sprouts
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1½ cups water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang hot pepper paste
- 1 Korean hot pepper
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- ½ teasoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons roasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey
- Combine ground beef, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, salt and pepper. Mix
- Place the rice in a cooking pot. Rinse the rice twice in water. Drain.
- Arrange the Soybean sprouts and ground beef mixture over the rice. Pour-in the water.
- Cover the cooking pot. Cook in low heat until the rice is half cooked. This will take around 12 to 13 minutes.
- While the rice is cooking, make the sauce by combining the green onions, hot pepper, garlic, red pepper flakes, Gochujang, Sesame seeds, Sesame oil, and honey. Stir to mix well. Set aside.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan. Once the oil gets hot, start to cook the egg sunny-side-up. It will help to push the oil towards the egg using a spatula so that the top part gets cooked evenly.
- Once the rice is half cooked, gently mix the rice with the beef and Soybean sprout. Cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked rice, beef, and Soybean sprout in a serving bowl. Top the the fried egg. Season with the sauce.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
The post Kongnamul Bap – Soybean Sprout Rice Bowl Recipe appeared first on speedyrecipe.com.
This post first appeared on Speedyrecipe.com - Quick Simple Recipes For Busy C, please read the originial post: here