It is very difficult to search for a good cake recipe. Quick and easy vanilla cake recipe is one of my favorite cake recipe ever. So here is my no fail vanilla cake recipe with nutella frosting. You can skip the frosting, as it tastes heavenly delicious even without frosting. This is my next addition to simple cake recipes album after my black forest cake recipe without oven This easy moist vanilla cake recipe is best to enjoy with a nice cup of evening tea. Hope you all will try this best moist vanilla cake recipe and let me know how it turns out for you. So here is the recipe showing how to make super moist vanilla cake at home. Enjoy!!!
INGREDIENTSAll purpose flour / maida - 1.5 cup
Egg - 2
Sugar - 1 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Baking soda - quarter tsp
Milk - half a cup
Vegetable oil - half a cup
Vanilla essence - 2 tsp
Unsalted butter - 1 tsp for greasing the tray
For decoration - nutella frosting (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease the pan with butter and dust some flour over it and remove the excess. Just keep this ready.
- Take flour, baking powder, baking soda in a bowl and mix well. Keep this too aside.
- Now beat the eggs, vanilla essence and sugar using beater till light and pale.
- Add oil and milk to this mixture and whisk well till soft.
- Now sift the flour mixture and add this sifted powders little by little to the egg mixture and fold gently until well combined.
- Pour the batter in the greased dusted baking pan.
- Shake and tap the sides of the pan, so that air bubbles are released.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 35 minutes until it is slightly golden or a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- When done allow it to cool in the pan for 10 mins and then remove from the pan and let it cool completely before frosting.
- Decorate with your favorite frosting or enjoy as it is. For nutella frosting, add 3 tbsp of nutella to the whipping cream and beat well till soft peaks are formed.
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here