Its very simple to bake cheesecakes than normal cakes. I was in a bit worry regarding the un molding of this cupcakes. But it turned out really well . No more worries and i really enjoyed those lovely cheesy muffins with bits of mango puree topping. Really sinful to eat chilled cheesecake . The important thing to be noted is, we should have to wait for hours for chilling the cupcakes after the baking process. Some of my friends keep the baked cheese cake in freezer until frozen and set out 15 minutes before serving. Hope you all will enjoy this mango cheese cake cupcakes and here is the recipe showing how to make mango cheese cake muffins / cupcakes.
INGREDIENTS ( for 6 cup cakes)
Digestive biscuits - 8 to 10 biscuits
Unsalted butter - 4 tbsp, melted
Cream cheese - Almarai (6 portions of a package), at room temperature
Granulated sugar - half a cup
Sour cream - quarter a cup
Eggs - 2
Condensed milk - 1 tbsp, optional only
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Vanilla essence - 1 tbsp
Mango - 1, ripened, chopped finely
Sugar - 2 tbsp, as per the sweetness of mango
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Cornflour - 1 tsp mixed in 2 tbsp of water
Whipping cream topping (optional)
- Powder the digestive biscuits and combine it with melted butter. Mix well with your fingers.
- Press the crumb mixture in the paper cupcakes with your finger tips or back of a spoon.
- Keep it in refrigerator until the base sets, for about 30 minutes.
- Now for the filling, beat together cream cheese, sugar until smooth. Add sour cream and pulse again until smooth. Then add condensed milk again beat until smooth. Now add eggs one by one along with lemon juice, vanilla essence and beat well.
- Do not over process the mixture, just want it to be smooth.
- Now scoop this filling over the biscuit crust .
- Bake it in a preheated oven (180 degree C) for 20 - 25 minutes or until the center of the cupcakes are firm.
- Let it cool in tray on rack for 10 minutes and then refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. BE CAREFUL.. Do not remove the paper cups immediately . Let it stay cool for few hours and then do the whipping.
- Meanwhile add chopped mangoes, sugar, lemon juice in a heavy bottomed sauce pan and bring to boil. Let the mangoes cooked well and become mushy. Then add the cornflour mixed in water and simmer for few minutes , stirring continuously. Let it cool.
- After 2 hours or when the cheese cake is well sets, remove the paper cups slowly and top it with 1 tsp of cooked mango pulp sauce . And frost it with whipping cream.
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here