Here am with a simple best sandwich recipes with prawns / shrimp. The whole sandwich is full of flavor from the crispy spiced shrimp to the creamy mayo and mustard cream. You can add veggies of your choice which makes a healthy version / healthy sandwich recipes.
I love experimenting with chicken and prawns. Making some simple sandwich dinner ideas for weekends is something precious. I don't like spending more time on dinner but it should be worth enough to enjoy weekends. Here is a simple speedy delicious sandwich recipes that takes few minutes or less of hands on work. May be my hubby will the first person to admit that he is not a huge fan of shrimps or prawns. But on the other side my kids and me are a great fan of prawns / shrimps. Crispy fried prawns is my favorite of all. So whenever i put my hands on prawn sandwiches i just make one chicken sandwich or egg sandwich too specially for my hubby following the same recipe. Once i heard from my friend about tuna sandwich which sounded so delicious. So i thought of making a tuna sandwich the same way except the frying part which was really yummy.
Recently while am browsing for good sandwich recipes, i just noticed a recipe named po boy / po - boy which sounds heavenly delicious and so immediately i searched for the same in google wiki. Po boy is a traditional sandwich from Louisiana. It almost consist of meat or fried seafood which include shrimps, crabs and so on. It is served on french bread that is known for its crisp crust and fluffy center. It is pretty simple to make and me too made one shrimp po boy / poo boy sandwich. Hope i can share the recipe soon.
Do try this simple shrimp recipes at home . Here is the recipe showing how to make shrimp sandwich at home /frozen shrimp recipes / fried shrimp sandwich recipe /mayonnaise sandwich / easy sandwich recipes.
INGREDIENTS (serves two persons)
SHRIMP / PRAWNS MARINATION
Prawns / shrimps - 10 -15 nos, peeled & deveined
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Garlic crushed - 1 tsp
Tomato sauce - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Chili powder - half tsp
Turmeric powder - half tsp
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Sandwich rolls / bun - 2 nos
Oats - 1 cup (for coating the cooked prawns)
Mayonnaise - 3 tbsp, or add accordingly
Mustard cream - 3 tbsp, or add accordingly
Tomato sauce - 2 tbsp
Tomato - slices, for garnishing
Olive - as required
Veggies of your taste
- Combine all the ingredients given under prawns marination well and marinate the prawns well in this marinade.
- Now drop the marinated prawns in a wok and cook it until it is half cooked and all the marinade is well coated in the prawns. No need of adding water while cooking.
- When done, coat each piece of Prawns / shrimps with oats well and press gently to stick oats on the cooked prawns.
- Now fry it in less oil and set aside.
- Now take a Sandwich roll, make a slit in the middle or split into two.
- Spread 1 tbsp of mayonnaise evenly, top it with fried prawns.
- Layer it with tomato slice, then with cabbage, olives and veggies of your choice and finally top it with 2 tsp tomato sauce, 2 tsp mayonnaise, 2 tsp mustard cream.
- Our yummy PRAWN / SHRIMP sandwich is ready to eat. Serve along with french fries / fresh juice/ fruit cocktail.
This post first appeared on Easy Dessert And Vegetarian Recipes | Fish Recipes - AYESHA'S KITCHEN, please read the originial post: here