Now that it's slowly getting a bit greyish outside I like to Bring flavours to the table that bring bak holiday memories and Feta cheese with garlic, onions and chili just screams Greece! In addition it's super easy to prepare! Wrap it all up and off to the Oven it goes! :-) This recipe is the way I like my feta (and fortunately my boyfriend too). If you have a date or an important meeting the next day, however, you may wanna change the ingredients a little ;-)
Ingredients (1 portion):
- 200g pack feta cheese, drained
- 1 red chili, deseeded
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced in fine rings
- 1 tbsp kalamata olives
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Place the feta cheeseon a sheet of aluminium foil or in an oven safe dish.
- Add chili, garlic, onion, olives and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Wrap everything well in the foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven (200 °C) for about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with fresh bread.