Today's recipe is perfect for eating out: on the beach, at the pool, in the field... wherever you want!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of couscous
- 1 teaspoon of Curry powder
- 1 Pinch of turmeric
- 1 pinch of ground cumin
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 dash of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 can of peas cooked
- 1 can of natural tuna
- In a saucepan bring to boil the water with curry, turmeric, cumin, salt and oil.
- Mix well and when it begins to boil, remove from heat and add the couscous.
- Cover the pan with a cloth and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add margarine and stir well to separate the couscous grains.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Drain the tuna and peas.
- In a large bowl, mix the couscous with tomato, tuna and peas and stir well.
- Pour a squeeze of lemon over salad and stir again.
- Let warm to room temperature.
- Serve in a Mason Jars.