Here is a simple ,tasty and healthy Aloo Methi curry....the ultimate comfort food to be had with soft phulkas....
- Chop the onion and tomato.
- Peel and cube the potatoes.
- Boil them till done.Drain.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Fry the cumin seeds.
- Add the onions and tomatoes .Fry Till soft.
- Now add the methi leaves and potatoes.
- Add the turmeric,salt,chilli powder and garam masala powder.
- Stir fry till the leaves are soft and have shrunk in size.
- Remove from heat .
- Serve hot with rotis /phulkas or any Indian bread of your choice.