As we didn't manage to see everything when we visited Tatton Park last time for the Roald Dahl's Tremendous Adventures, I thought I'll give you an update on information we have received from the press office, just to give you a bit more information with what you can expect.
- new Roald Dahl inspired menu
We did notice that the lunch boxes are Roald Dahl's themed, but didn't realise that their other children menu are also Roald Dahl inspired. We will have to check them out next time!
Danny the Champion of the World trail in the Gardens
- Dodge the gamekeepers!
Fantastic Mr. Fox at the Farm
- Find Fantastic Mr. Fox before the farmers do
Matilda in the Mansion
- Play dress up
I completely forgot to mention this in my previous post on our visit. There is a large room (almost like a hall really!) at the beginning of the trail where families can play dress up. There are also a couple of wonky mirrors to make it even more funny!
Cover to Cover: Roald Dahl Around the World Exhibition in the Mansion
- The book jackets exhibited are loaned from the collection at the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre in Buckinghamshire. They are from around the world and throughout time, and comes in a number of languages including French, Arabic, Chinese and Japanese.
- The book covers also feature artwork from famous illustrators across the globe, including the iconic Quentin Blake to Jull Bennett, Nancy Exholm Burket and Emma Chichester Clark.
- Tatton Park staff are also getting involved by showcasing their own books that have been passed down to generations over the years.
The weather is amazing and it will be the perfect time to check out Tatton Park and their Roald Dahl events!