Update 23/02/2016: You can find other Geronimo Family Tickets Competitions by several other bloggers here:
Hello Baby Blog
We're Going on an Adventure
Chilling with Lucas
Mother Under Measure
Is anyone else fed up with this Winter weather? I feel much more positive when the sun came out, but it's still icy cold out there! I'm really looking forward to warmer days when we can finally go out and about. One thing to look forward to is definitely the Geronimo Festival, because there is so much to see and do, indoor and out! You can find the programme information here and here.
We will be going to the Geronimo Festival at Tatton Park on Sunday 29th May 2016, what about you? Will you be going as well? If you haven't decided yet, maybe this competition might change your mind:
a chance for you to win a Geronimo Festival Family Ticket (for up to 4 people)!
That'll be a May Bank Holiday sorted! And here are the details. Please do read through it as the tickets are for specific dates.
Prize: 1 x Family Ticket (for up to 4 people) to Geronimo Festival 2016. Includes all events and activities at Geronimo Festival
Age: 1 person in the group must be aged over 18. Children under the age of 2 years do not require a ticket
Festival Dates and Locations Applicable: Monday 2nd May 2016 at Harewood House OR Monday 30th May at Tatton Park (Winner's Choice)
Competition Ends: Sunday 28th February 2016 Midnight (where 12:01am is Monday)
Winner announcement: by Wednesday 2nd March, 2016 on here, Facebook and Twitter
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to the UK and N.Ireland only
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
- The prize does not include food and drink from any stalls or bar inside Geronimo Festival
- The prize is non-refundable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize is non transferable and ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
- It is mandatory to answer the question in Rafflecopter correctly to enter the Competition, by leaving the answer in the post's comment section (Disqus). Please make sure that you are not leaving comment as Anonymous, as I will not be able to check whether you've left it. If you have to comment as Anonymous, or if your Disqus ID is different from your Rafflecopter entry name, please add a means of ID on your comment that I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries won't be counted.
- If you have problem accessing Disqus, I also accept answers left on Facebook under the competition's post.
- Please make sure that your email account used to enter the Rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- All entries will be checked.
- Winner will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly
- Winner will have to respond to my email by Monday 7th March, 2016 noon. A new winner will be chosen after the deadline.
- Winner will have to specify the date they are attending at the time of confirming the prize.
- Winner's details will be collected and pass on to the PR to add to the guest list of the festival.
- You can visit Di Coke's Rafflecopter Guide for Rafflecopter instructions
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is also listed on:
Super Lucky's Blog
ThePrizeFinder - UK Competitions