- 3-4 small turnips, peel the skin and cut like
- potato finger chips.
- 2 red chilli broken in 2 pieces
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida (hing)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- A sprig of curry leaves
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil
- In a kadhai/wok, heat oil and add the dry red chilli and a tsp of mustard seeds
- Once it splutters, add curry leaves, urad dal and hing.
- Urad turns golden, pour the turnip fingers and give a nice toss.
- Now add the a tsp of chilli flakes, turmeric powder and salt as taste.
- Cover the lid and cook in low flame for 15 mins or untill its done.
- Do not add water.
Serve hot with rice
You can also watch this recipe video on youtube
Thank you for watching my video.
Do not forget to LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE my channel, COMMENT & most important make this recipe.
Easy cooking. All experimented and inspired by other chefs and blogs.
Find me on facebook- Click here - Liangscookbook
My art & craft work - Click here - Liangscraftitude
on facebook Click here - LiangsCraftitude
Also apart from cooking and crafting, you can find me singing, gardening or dancing.
Follow me here - Click here-Happiness